Game Day Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravx25

Reaction score
Hah, I just popped over to ESPN to check the score. What else should I have expected? So pitiful.

jsb357

Reaction score
6 points from the offense but
it's the defense that has the injuries

1 of 7 on third down

forcing to lamb and force feeding zeke

what did you expect to happen?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Diggs is invisible, phoned it in and we can all see it. These boys just waiting for the bye already. We are a fraud and laughingstock. Fat Mike just goes along for the ride. *** is Zimmer callin?

9of11

Reaction score
Halftime scores of the Dallas Cowboys' last four home games:

Packers 27, Cowboys 7
Saints 35, Cowboys 16
Ravens 21, Cowboys 6
Lions 27, Cowboys 6

But we gave him 240m
We need a overhaul...we not going to get it from jerry..

jwitten82

Reaction score
Outside the late run we had against Baltimore we haven’t even been competitive at home since last year‘s playoff loss.
Our road game wins shouldn't fool anyone. Theyve been just as unimpressive, they just played the Browns, Giants, and Steelers

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have never been one for fans or teams trying to tank in order to get better draft picks.

However this could very well be a scenario where we get better draft picks without TRYING to tank...but just tanking.

:confused:
So the intent, not the action, is important, yes?
I say tanking is just another strategic tool to get better.
This scrum of millionaires will get us a good draft pick.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Forget about the defense. We know they are bad and undermanned. The offense quite frankly is garbage. This could easily be a 27-16 game if the offense at least held up their end of the bargain. The scheme is bad. The QB is playing like crap. Receivers can’t get open. OL can’t protect. It’s a disaster all over…

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This game is over. They should bench Diggs. Embarrass him a bit. Guy is a total clown out there.

khiladi

Reaction score
People actually thought the Steelers game was an accomplishment. They got torched by the Colts prior. They run a basic defense, soft zone coverage and just rushed 4 against us pretty much the whole game and were exhausted by the end. We moved the ball against some breakdowns in coverage and if Dak didn’t turn the ball over, it should have been a blow out. As long as Dallas could move the chains running the ball, the eventuality was the defense would fold.

They had ZERO offense to put any real pressure on Dak and this offense.

Now we are playing against Detroit and this is the result…

Status
Not open for further replies.