Detroit Lions Had a Sick Draft

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Shocker, Cowboys fans are now rooting for Aaron Rodgers

When he was playing for the Packers it was: "He Is A Diva" and "Aaron Fraudgers."

Too funny, seeing Cowboys fans rooting for Aaron Rodgers.

More proof it was the Packers all along that Cowboys fans fear and hate, not Aaron Rodgers.
He’s not a diva playing QB. He’s one of the best. He’s a diva off the field. So much so his family doesn’t want anything to do with him.

PackersNation

Reaction score
He’s not a diva playing QB. He’s one of the best. He’s a diva off the field. So much so his family doesn’t want anything to do with him.
I don't really concern myself with gossip about players personal lives like you obviously do.
I can tell you that someone close to Aaron on the team said in an interview that his parents were at his Green Bay home for his birthday late last year. I wouldn't know nor care about anything else having to do with his off the field activities or his family.

HiFidelity

Reaction score
ESPN Position Group Rankings:

https://media.**********.net/attachments/691099758768554089/1139595176562667600/image.png
https://media.**********.net/attachments/691099758768554089/1139595421593915492/image.png

edit. hmm. well QB was Det 18, GB 29. RB Det 3, GB 5
Other comparisons:

WR Det 23, GB 29
TE Det 25, GB 26
OL Det 3, GB 12
IDL GB 18, Det 25
Edge Det 10, GB 15
LB GB 8, Det 22
CB GB 3, Det 23
S Det 22, GB 27

HiFidelity

Reaction score
HiFidelity made a new screen name on July 29th to attempt to troll me.

Now he is posting BSPN complete drivel.
Trying way too hard.

Your IP address is not private...just a hint.
Do you consider everything on the internet a personal attack?

If you are able to track my IP then you know that I am sitting in the city of Detroit as I write. So not only did I make a new screen name, I also flew from Dallas/Fort Worth to Detroit just to cover my tracks.

Why would I lie about something like this? I am a lifelong Lion fan who stumbled across this thread looking for something else.

If you are as clever as you claim, instead of tracking my IP (however you might have accomplished this), why not track my username instead? Google is your friend

Untitled.png

FWIW I've been telling folks that the Packers are pretty talented and that last year was an anomoly. I don't share your conviction that Love is a superstar who's been sitting on the bench the last three years. A lot depends on the health of Baktiari and Gary. If the former stays healthy and the latter bounces all the way back the Packers will be tough.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Do you consider everything on the internet a personal attack?

If you are able to track my IP then you know that I am sitting in the city of Detroit as I write. So not only did I make a new screen name, I also flew from Dallas/Fort Worth to Detroit just to cover my tracks.

Why would I lie about something like this? I am a lifelong Lion fan who stumbled across this thread looking for something else.

If you are as clever as you claim, instead of tracking my IP (however you might have accomplished this), why not track my username instead? Google is your friend

Untitled.png

FWIW I've been telling folks that the Packers are pretty talented and that last year was an anomoly. I don't share your conviction that Love is a superstar who's been sitting on the bench the last three years. A lot depends on the health of Baktiari and Gary. If the former stays healthy and the latter bounces all the way back the Packers will be tough.
I never said you were a Lions or a Cowboys fan. I don't know nor care.

Bakhtiari is 100% and Gary just came off PUP and it's looking like he will play week 1.

Injuries play a part for EVERY team. As they say: "It's not always the best team that wins it all, it's the healthiest."

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Well we all know the Packers are proof of that. They could have zero players miss a snap and they still wouldn’t stand a snowballs chance in hell to win. I do hope this clearly balanced individual, who knows players personally but doesn’t know their names, is on the field and also apparently a professional hacker, doesn’t look up my IP address. I’d hate to see how he would respond if he knew my current location

HiFidelity

Reaction score
doesn’t look up my IP address
I have no idea how someone could look up an IP address through a message board. This isn't email. I suppose there could be something in metadata which would be awful design if it was publicly facing.

But I'm no expert.

But yeah, the Lions draft. Gibbs, LaPorta, Branch all look like they will get day one starter rotation. Campbell not far behind. Brodric Martin (3rd, W Kentucky) expected to be regular rotation IDL

There is a lot of optimism in Detroit. I am trying to temper my hopes a little. They probably won't go 5-1 in division again so they'll have to find some wins elsewhere

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I have no idea how someone could look up an IP address through a message board. This isn't email. I suppose there could be something in metadata which would be awful design if it was publicly facing.

But I'm no expert.

But yeah, the Lions draft. Gibbs, LaPorta, Branch all look like they will get day one starter rotation. Campbell not far behind. Brodric Martin (3rd, W Kentucky) expected to be regular rotation IDL

There is a lot of optimism in Detroit. I am trying to temper my hopes a little. They probably won't go 5-1 in division again so they'll have to find some wins elsewhere
As far as I’ve seen, nothing that guy says even gets in the neighborhood of truth. It’s also just extremely weird to come here, troll everyone about Jordan Love, a scrub on a bad team, get banned, then start threatening people with doxxing. Just a lot of signs of someone that’s not really in a good place. Football should be the least of his concerns

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
PackerNation, aka HDMoore, aka Loves OnlyFan. Going to start calling you Houdini the way your posts disappear.