Detroit Lions Had a Sick Draft

PackersNation

Reaction score
Idk why you're so obsessed with this. Jones is a top-10 back and Dillon sucks. There's nothing special about the Packers RB room
No one said it's "special." I said it's better than the Lions RB room and the Lions fan agreed in reply.

Why are you inserting your butthurt self in this? Not my fault the Packers #2 RB, AJ Dillon is worlds better than the Cowboys #2 RB.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
No one said it's "special." I said it's better than the Lions RB room and the Lions fan agreed in reply.

Why are you inserting your butthurt self in this? Not my fault the Packers #2 RB, AJ Dillon is worlds better than the Cowboys #2 RB.
wHy aRe YoU iNsErTiNg.... shut up

I'm inserting because you say arbitrary, unproveable things and won't stop harping about them. You're obviously a troll, but sometimes they just need to be told to shut up.

I don't care if AJ Dillon is better than Malik Davis. Teams who rely on running backs have bad offenses

PackersNation

Reaction score

I'm inserting because you say arbitrary, unproveable things and won't stop harping about them. You're obviously a troll, but sometimes they just need to be told to shut up.

I don't care if AJ Dillon is better than Malik Davis. Teams who rely on running backs have bad offenses
Yeah, the Packers offense is "bad"....Wait!, it was good enough to beat the Cowboys 9 of the last 10 games the 2 teams played., "BUT that was ONLY because of Aaron Rodgers"....Wait!, if Aaron was the only good player on offense, why did he want most of the offense to come with him to New York?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Yeah, the Packers offense is "bad"....Wait!, it was good enough to beat the Cowboys 9 of the last 10 games the 2 teams played., "BUT that was ONLY because of Aaron Rodgers"....Wait!, if Aaron was the only good player on offense, why did he want most of the offense to come with him to New York?
Cool none of that matters for 2023

PackersNation

Reaction score
Cool none of that matters for 2023
Sure it does...a lot of those players Aaron wanted in New York are still on the Packers. The OL is prime example of the offensive players not being "bad."

And if you think Christian Watson, Romeo Doubs, Jayden Reed, Luke Musgrave, and Tucker Kraft all suck? You are in for a rude awakening this season.

You should be happy the Cowboys don't play the Packers in the regular season. But, if you plan on the Cowboys making the playoffs, I wouldn't be guaranteeing the Packers won't be in the playoffs if I were you.

Will be a very fun season. Stay tuned...

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Of all the teams he could troll, he likes us the most. He's a sad little kid..

PackersNation

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers taking players to NY has nothing to do with anything I said
Well, you said the Packers offense is "bad." Why? Cuz you somehow think Jordan Love sucks? Tell me all the times you saw J-Love on the grass and evaluated him, and then came to the conclusion he is guaranteed to have a horrible career.

Those that say Jordan Love will never amount to anything, are scared crapless that he will have a great career.

PackersNation

Reaction score
No I didn't lol
Ok, then you don't think the Packers offense is "bad" or "depends on the run", which you said makes an offense "bad." lol.

You kinda said the Packers RBs suck and then implied you didn't care if they were better than some of the Cowboys RBs. Because apparently the Packers depend on the run and that makes the offense "bad."

Matt LaFleur's offense is far from run dependent. So, that is why I assumed you must think Jordan Love makes the offense "bad." Let him have his second start in the NFL before someone claims he is "bad." All I'm saying there.

The Packers OL is one of the best. We can disagree but the RB room is better than the Cowboys.

The receivers are young, but highly talented.

The defense has 8 first round picks and is solid.

J-Love just has to be marginally better than the crap show Aaron put on last season and the Pack is in the playoffs.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Ok, then you don't think the Packers offense is "bad" or "depends on the run", which you said makes an offense "bad." lol.

You kinda said the Packers RBs suck and then implied you didn't care if they were better than some of the Cowboys RBs. Because apparently the Packers depend on the run and that makes the offense "bad."

Matt LaFleur's offense is far from run dependent. So, that is why I assumed you must think Jordan Love makes the offense "bad." Let him have his second start in the NFL before someone claims he is "bad." All I'm saying there.

The Packers OL is one of the best. We can disagree but the RB room is better than the Cowboys.

The receivers are young, but highly talented.

The defense has 8 first round picks and is solid.

J-Love just has to be marginally better than the crap show Aaron put on last season and the Pack is in the playoffs.
tl;dr

PackersNation

Reaction score
I think Rodgers is going to have a lot better year than the Packers.
Shocker, Cowboys fans are now rooting for Aaron Rodgers

When he was playing for the Packers it was: "He Is A Diva" and "Aaron Fraudgers."

Too funny, seeing Cowboys fans rooting for Aaron Rodgers.

More proof it was the Packers all along that Cowboys fans fear and hate, not Aaron Rodgers.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Shocker, Cowboys fans are now rooting for Aaron Rodgers

When he was playing for the Packers it was: "He Is A Diva" and "Aaron Fraudgers."

Too funny, seeing Cowboys fans rooting for Aaron Rodgers.

More proof it was the Packers all along that Cowboys fans fear and hate, not Aaron Rodgers.
Wrong again. Can't stand Rodgers and he's the only one we feared on the Packers. Look at all the past threads. He's the only one we talked about when we play you guys. Just being honest. Never gave a thought about the Packers before him. I actually liked Favre.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Wrong again. Can't stand Rodgers and he's the only one we feared on the Packers. Look at all the past threads. He's the only one we talked about when we play you guys. Just being honest. Never gave a thought about the Packers before him. I actually liked Favre.
Ok, so then I ask why you are rooting for him to have a better season than the Packers?

Why do you now hope Aaron is more successful than the Packers this season?

The answer is obvious, but you will still deny and claim you don't hate the Packers and try to pretend they are as irrelevant to you as the Cleveland Browns.

Too funny!

PackersNation

Reaction score
Where did he say he was rooting for Aaron Rodgers?
So, he is rooting for the Jets to have a "better year" than the Packers?

The question is why all the sudden the shift to wanting the Jets and Aaron Rodgers to be more successful this year than the Packers?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Ok, so then I ask why you are rooting for him to have a better season than the Packers?

Why do you now hope Aaron is more successful than the Packers this season?

The answer is obvious, but you will still deny and claim you don't hate the Packers and try to pretend they are as irrelevant to you as the Cleveland Browns.

Too funny!
I didn't say I was rooting for him to have a better season . I just think he will. The Jets are a playoff team right now. I don't know if the Packers are. I suppose they could be knowing the other teams in the division . the Lions have a habit of choking...Minnesota has Cousins. I actually hate the Browns more than the Packers right now because they got Watson so yea. I was too young to remember the Packers glory years in the 60's so I don't remember the ice bowl. When I was growing up the Packers were pretty irrelevant. The Cowboys just seemed to beat them every year. Our dynasty club never seemed to have any problems with them either. The early 2000's teams lost to everybody so losing to the Packers wasn't anything special. It wasn't until the AR years that they got to me. So no I don't think anything of the Packers....just Aaron Rodgers. Now maybe if Jordan Love ends up being the qb that you think he is, I might change my mind.but you guys haven't won a ton of SBs with 2 HOF QBS so I don't think I'm going to worry much.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, he is rooting for the Jets to have a "better year" than the Packers?
Doesn't read that way to me. He simply said, "I think Rodgers is going to have a lot better year than the Packers."

Seems pretty simple to me. He never mentioned "rooting" one time but you have twice now.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Doesn't read that way to me. He simply said, "I think Rodgers is going to have a lot better year than the Packers."

Seems pretty simple to me. He never mentioned "rooting" one time but you have twice now.
How does Rodgers have a better year than the Packers? So, if Rodgers throws for 5K yards and 45 TDs, and the Jets win 3 games, that is a better year than the Packers for Rodgers?

It's odd to say: "Aaron Rodgers is going to have a lot better year than the Packers" in the first place. Why not say the Jets are going to have a better year?

I could see saying: "Aaron Rodgers will have a lot better year than Jordan Love." It's a broad statement, but at least makes sense. What constitutes "a lot better year"? Better stats? What? More wins?

I'm not buying the whole Cowboys fans don't dislike the Packers at all. And only ever feared or cared about Aaron Rodgers since the Cowboys inception in 1960.

Acting like if the Packers and Cowboys meet in the playoffs this year, the game wouldn't have more juice than if the Cowboys played the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoffs.

Laughable!