Deuce Vaughn is RB1

khiladi

Reaction score
Won’t be able to find him over the middle in the passing game…

mmohican29

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

Anyone else on this roster should just be a player who spells him or brings a little more power during certain situations but he’s far and away our most talented runner and it’s not even close.

They can play all these stupid games with old Zeke and Dowdle but Vaughn is better than all of them and it’s obvious.

Drop the country club BS and play Vaughn.
It's actually pathetic as a Cowboys fan to think that I actually agree with this.

Deuce should have inherited the Pollard role and a potential bellcow young RB needed to be drafted somewhere in the first 4 Rds.

Nope we have this hodgepodge of has beens and never weres.

And Deuce who is the only threat RB on the club.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

Anyone else on this roster should just be a player who spells him or brings a little more power during certain situations but he’s far and away our most talented runner and it’s not even close.

They can play all these stupid games with old Zeke and Dowdle but Vaughn is better than all of them and it’s obvious.

:facepalm:

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

We don't have an RB1. We have a RB by committee.

Even if we had an RB1, they would have not play in any preseason games.

The 2 RB's that did not play are Zeke and Hunter.

GINeric

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

I agree with you 100%. People knock him for not doing too much last preseason, but it's not fair to judge any runner behind a backup offensive line.

Let Deuce get 15 to 20 carries behind the starting offensive line and I guarantee he will be pretty good. Again I definitely agree with you.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The chances of him being RB1 or RB2 are the same as Trey being QB1...end of discussion and Jerry's quotes pretty much echo this

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
We don't have an RB1. We have a RB by committee.

Even if we had an RB1, they would have not play in any preseason games.

The 2 RB's that did not play are Zeke and Hunter.
Dowdle, Zeke and Freeman are RB1-RB3 on our depth chart. Luepke will get plays over Vaughan if you want to really call him a RB. I think we should find some plays for Deuce, but he should be low in the pecking order

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yall forget how bad he looked in real games last year. He was terrible.
When we were up by 30 and he was running into walls?

Im not directing this at you but it’s incredible how many of our fans have absolutely zero football common sense.

The reality is those situations were not anything you can judge him on.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When we were up by 30 and he was running into walls?

Im not directing this at you but it’s incredible how many of our fans have absolutely zero football common sense.

The reality is those situations were not anything you can judge him on.
Says the guy who wants a 5’6” 176 lb running back be the RB1. Now that’s lack of football sense.

Mark

Reaction score
I've rooted for him. But, if not for being a legacy, he's definitely cut.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How so? Was it him or was it our blocking?
It was him. There were times where he made nothing out of something

Wasnt alwaya the case, and he had some success, but he isnt a guy you want with a featured role. They are better off finding more offensive touches for Turpin. He is a better player

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It’s incredibly obvious.

coach jerry like elliot, that is his boy, and he will be # 1 no matter what.
Duece will be lucky to make the team and get some snaps here and there.

I like duece too, but he needs to go to another team to have a chance to play.

Look at feheko, dallas could do nothing with him he hardly ever played, now with harbaugh, he is catching 70 yd td passes !