Dez Bryant Agent Tom Condon on Sirius NFL - Audio Post #9

Verdict

Reaction score
Why is Dez any different than any other player playing on a non guaranteed deal? Everyone on their rookie deal or last year of their contract is playing without an injury safety net.

It just bothers when people are concerned about certain players being able to cash in if they get hurt, as if 13m for next year is nothing. It is more than he has made for his first 5 years and is more than 75% of all the players in the League will ever make.

You are speaking to the wrong person. That post was directed at the huddled masses who claim that Dez should be paid whatever he wants, which I think is absurd. There was a note of sarcasm in that post, which sometimes is not really carried very well in written form.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You are speaking to the wrong person. That post was directed at the huddled masses who claim that Dez should be paid whatever he wants, which I think is absurd. There was a note of sarcasm in that post, which sometimes is not really carried very well in written form.

You are right, I have seen a lot of clamoring to pay Dez at any price. I just don't think Dez deserves any special protections from injury just because he is near Free Agency. I understand he wants to cash in, but I am more concerned with the Dallas Cowboys, not Dez Bryant's finances. He will be paid 13m under the franchise tag. If 2015 isn't his last year in the league he will make a ton of more money after this year, just trust yourself and be patient.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yeah it averages in the 60s with no humidity. Feels amazing. Shorts and t shirt weather.

And then of course our warmest months are October and September. Where it's in the low 70s.

And that's the spread. Year round.

During the day, it is nice there, no doubt about it. After 7pm, it is like the arctic, but I love that city.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yeah, but head 20 mins south of that microclimate, and you're in moderate weather all year long. Or 20 mins north, to Napa, for that matter. Can't beat the Bay Area as a place to live, if you can, you know, afford to actually live there.

Bay area is amazing, that is for sure.