Dez Bryant arrested (911 Call-Post 847) **closed**

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4621817 said:
Seriously? If you're trying to be smart on this, you've failed. If you truly don't know, check google.....

oh...you are talking about paying bills and hanging with dudes who wear their pants sagging....i thought you meant "trouble"

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
superpunk;4621822 said:
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dez-arrested.jpg

Being highly talented is not an excuse for being overly stupid. I expect something stupid from him every offseason now.

Lodeus

Reaction score
dadymat;4621813 said:
ive never heard of him getting in trouble....what has he done?
Nothing until now really. Just things that show character issues.

D29Murray

Reaction score
580790_449375668428191_1716689373_n.jpg

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dadymat;4621823 said:
oh...you are talking about paying bills and hanging with dudes who wear their pants sagging....i thought you meant "trouble"
To most people outside of a prison cell, the issues Dez has had would be considered getting into trouble. Guess some of us aren't as hardened as you...

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4621829 said:
To most people outside of a prison cell, the issues Dez has had would be considered getting into trouble. Guess some of us aren't as hardened as you...

so paying jewelry bills late and hanging with a sagger is for hardened prison types now huh?......just stop...you sound ridiculous

Maggito

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4621829 said:
Not paying your bills? Welcome to America. People here have a huge issue paying their bills. I think my small town has ~15 foreclosures at the moment.

Sagging your pants? Welcome to America. Sagging your pants is pretty common

Now this I'm actually mad at him about. I'm waiting for more details, but it's the first real trouble he's gotten into.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
The Natural;4621736 said:
0:00

var time_remaining = 0; document.getElementById('clock').innerHTML=secondstotime(time_remaining); function secondstotime(seconds){ minutes=Math.floor(seconds/60); minutes=minutes.toString(); seconds = seconds %60; if (seconds < 10) seconds = '0' + seconds.toString(); else seconds = seconds.toString(); timeleft=minutes+':'+seconds; return timeleft; } function updateclock(){ time_remaining--; if (time_remaining

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dadymat;4621833 said:
so paying jewelry bills late and hanging with a sagger is for hardened prison typed now huh?......just stop...you sound ridiculous
I consider getting banned from a mall, getting in trouble. I'd conciser getting detained by police, getting in trouble. I sure as hell conciser getting arrested, getting in trouble.

Trendnet

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4621829 said:

That's right! Saggy pants = hardened criminals!

Must be nice in stereotype land.

I'm sure you cross the street too.

JBS

Reaction score
superpunk;4621822 said:
http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/dez-arrested.jpg

via theebs.

:facepalm

Going to be interesting to see if dez is still on the team in a couple of years

Tezz

Reaction score
The fact is the majority of fans will forget and not care about this if he plays well during the season...

I find it baffling though that Dez keeps finding trouble when the Cowboys' hired a team to keep him out of it...

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4621836 said:
I consider getting banned from a mall, getting in trouble. I'd conciser getting detained by police, getting in trouble. I sure as hell conciser getting arrested, getting in trouble.

im not even gonna respond to the mall incident, you me and everyone else knows that it was no big deal......as far as getting "detained"...he was pulled aside for questioning over a verbal altercation after he was getting verbally attacked by rappers and was sent on his way...as far as this arrest...I will save my comments on that until we have some details....maybe you should do the same , that way later if he is absolved you wont have to endlessly defend your original position

JBS

Reaction score
Tezz;4621839 said:
The fact is the majority of fans will forget and not care about this if he plays well during the season...

I find it baffling though that Dez keeps finding trouble when the Cowboys' hired a team to keep him out of it...

Not all of us feel that way

Califan007

Reaction score
Maggito;4621834 said:
Not paying your bills? Welcome to America. People here have a huge issue paying their bills. I think my small town has ~15 foreclosures at the moment.
I don't think being sued for not paying for half a million dollars worth of jewelry is the same as missing your electric bill lol...

For the record, it's apparently a Class A misdemeanor that Dez has been arrested for:

Some examples of Class A misdemeanor offenses include assault causing bodily injury, driving while intoxicated second offense, theft of property valued at $500 to $1500, and resisting arrest.
The assumption is that he caused "injury" (nothing requiring a visit to the hospital, though).

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Like I was saying just a day or two ago, Ben Rogers has claimed for a long time now that there are *way* more things going on behind the scenes with Dez than anyone realizes and that he's a big, big headache for the team. Maybe he's been right...