Twitter: Dez Bryant Concussion From Monday Practice

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Dez being ready for week 1. If this was a concussion, I do worry that he could become more prone to them moving forward given the way he plays his position. He has missed a handful of games in his entire career, not exactly someone I would call injury prone at all.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
His history makes him injury prone. Love his spunk and toughness, but that has seemed to lead to him getting inured a lot. Very physical, searching out contact and not going down for every inch. Like it, but not always smart. Emmitt used to know how to avoid the big hits. Dez doesnt seem smart enough for that. Just sayin
Dez hasn't proven to be injury prone in his career. Literally nothing you can point to to back up such a stance.

You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why the hell is Barry Church even trying to hit Dez when he is going for the ball?

Its like DEs are told not to sack the Qb in practice, you tell every single defender in the secondary that if Dez is going for the ball you do not touch him!!!

DTown214

Reaction score
I don't think him being ready for the opener is the concern here for many.
So the concern is that we won't get to see him score a TD on the first drive of another preseason game and then sit the rest of the game? I mean, I guess that's a bummer but we'll survive.

Sydla

Reaction score
So the concern is that we won't get to see him score a TD on the first drive of another preseason game and then sit the rest of the game? I mean, I guess that's a bummer but we'll survive.

Nope that's not the concern either. Try again.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Dez. Hopefully we can see Andy Jones more and see if he is worth that 6th spot

sideon

Reaction score
No that would have been Scandrick. Are you claiming that Crawford had a great year in 2014? Based on what? Did he make the pro bowl? I dont recall that. And being the best player on a middling defense doesnt impress me. And he wasnt even that.
So creating constant pressure means absolutely nothing to you?

risco

Reaction score

Concussions are taken more serious since that movie (concussion) came out. It seems awareness means a lot. Anyway, every little hit now can be considered a concussion, and I'm ok with that- safety first!!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I would too but I think Antonio Brown would be lucky to be a top 15 WR in Dallas. We don't really get WR's open and Pittsburgh force feeds him the ball and designs plays that get him in catch and run situations.
His potential would be probably similar to Ismail (I know I'm dating myself) in terms of season production 50-900. Would love that creativity for Dez. We pay our WRs to get open on their own round er...execution n junk.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Why the hell is Barry Church even trying to hit Dez when he is going for the ball?

Its like DEs are told not to sack the Qb in practice, you tell every single defender in the secondary that if Dez is going for the ball you do not touch him!!!
@mattjames2010 said to play all out regardless of its practice or not, that's why. :rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score

Bet...and touch football is a classic in Training Camp.:huh:

CCBoy

Reaction score
His potential would be probably similar to Ismail (I know I'm dating myself) in terms of season production 50-900. Would love that creativity for Dez. We pay our WRs to get open on their own round er...execution n junk.

:) ...for the record, is that concussed or not?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Our go to play with Dez is throw it to him while he's covered and watch him be an athlete and get the ball lol.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Looking forward to see how much Butler and Williams have progressed this year in camp.