RELEASED Dez Bryant has been released

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is going to sound crazy, but I'll explain my point once I say this. I think that he would actually fit well in Denver. Let me explain. Emmanuel Sanders is starting to become unreliable for them. Dez and DT would compliment each other very well (though, Dez wouldn't get to wear 88 lol). On top of that, ES, Dez, and DT would make one powerful combination in Denver. Plus, Case Keenum would have a nice trio to choose from in terms of receiving options. Therefore, it may be unlikely, but I could see Dez actually ending up in Denver. They're kind of my dark horse (pun intended) for what will become the Dez sweepstakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Sanders#Personal_life

Also, I just found something interesting about ES that I will not post, but can be seen in the above link. That might make Denver an increasingly more possible destination for Dez.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
In the not-too-distant future Dez will be singing hail to the Commanders or Fly Eagles fly. I don't think I can stomach that.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I think the Packers, Pats, and Saints are all a good fit. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs there. Great QB's he'd be a beast again. I can also see the skins getting him, just because. I'd say the Eagles too but I'm sure they can't afford him, but who knows? Apparently the cap only affects the Cowboys.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Wrong, we will get our new #1 in the 1st round of the draft this year. Ridley or DJ Moore come on down, the price is right.

Excellent draft strategy, just telegraph to the entire league what your first round pick has to be now.

I swear, these idiots have no idea how to run a pro franchise........no wonder they have not won chit in over 20 yrs:facepalm:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think the Packers, Pats, and Saints are all a good fit. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs there. Great QB's he'd be a beast again. I can also see the skins getting him, just because. I'd say the Eagles too but I'm sure they can't afford him, but who knows? Apparently the cap only affects the Cowboys.

Well, that's also why I think he'd do well in Denver. Keenam isn't a bad QB, and I think Dez would be able to help him immensely along with DT. Like I said, I think Denver is the dark horse here in terms of Dez.

Big_D

Reaction score

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Excellent draft strategy, just telegraph to the entire league what your first round pick has to be now.

I swear, these idiots have no idea how to run a pro franchise........no wonder they have not won chit in over 20 yrs:facepalm:

Yup, we telegraph everything. What plays we run, what players we want to give away, what draft picks we want, hell, we even telegraph what coaches we're getting rid of. Jerry must be a horrible poker player.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This might have been on here but I took a break today. Please let Garrett go away at some point

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Can't rule out Denver. A lot of teams will be inquiring, so it should be interesting to see where he ends up. My guess is New Orleans.

I suppose NO would work, especially since they play us this season. With that being said, I still think Denver would be his best fit.

cern

Reaction score
Going to Washington or the Giants would be a poor decision on his part. I know he wants revenge, but he'd get more payback on a real contender when the Cowboys are sitting home in January and Dez is deep in the playoffs. NO, GB, NE, MIN etc. My guess is he ends up outside the NFCE
no doubt dez would love being second fiddle to obj in new York. not so sure any other teams will be overly interested in him given his record of his last 3 years. that's going to be a hard sell on the part of his agent.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Honestly, I want it to be GB. Cant wait to see what the dez detractors on this board have to say when he catches the pass to end our playoff run or kick us out of the playoffs.

Agreed...

The way this fan base has treated the situation, I really would love for this happen lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I suppose NO would work, especially since they play us this season. With that being said, I still think Denver would be his best fit.

Then again, considering my favorite animal, my liking of the Broncos when they're not playing us shouldn't come as a surprise.