Dez Bryant takes the team out for $54,000

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile;3591809 said:
:lmao2:

I love football. This is beautiful.

Dez, laugh about it because in a few years it will be one of the most precious memories of your life. That is outstanding.

As he is eating at the expense of some other rookie. :laugh2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Sadly the comedy and event shinannigans is missed by many in this thread. Let's just focus on telling everyone how rediculous it all is and how that is just soooooooo WRONG. :rolleyes: Heck, he should have paid for my broke aunt's hip replacement instead. :rolleyes:

If I ever tell any of you how to spend your money, punch me THROUGH the internet in my face.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheDallasDon;3592097 said:
Roy did say he would get him back
Yep. Dez Bryant has a good head on his shoulders. In my opinion, he has learned his lesson.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Dallas;3592104 said:
If I ever tell any of you how to spend your money, punch me THROUGH the internet in my face.

Mannnn! They're making apps for EVERYTHING these days??!!

sbark

Reaction score
hmmm.....he could call it another "team meeting" and put in on his expense account --get reimbursed from Jerry:rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, Dez could have taken all the players to the "scrip club" like Pacman does, and throw all that money to the ladies.

Ho, ho, ho! There be another one over there!

;)

This kid is going to be a Super Star...with a Star on his helmet!

;)

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
The OLINE deserved a steak dinner.

They had ZERO penalties this week vs that Houston defense. Those guys definitely took things seriously and manned up.

Lets hope they can keep up the hard work for the next 16-17 games.

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
If robbing Dez Helps build camaraderie I'm all for it, and I'm sure he is too. They worked hard, they beat a pretty good team handily- they deserve it. Just don't go to Cabo.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if having that good game gave Roy the confidence to do this now. In any event, I'm glad the guys are bonding. Stuff like this will just make them stronger. Dez seems to have a sense of humor, so he'll be fine.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Boyzmamacita;3592211 said:
I wonder if having that good game gave Roy the confidence to do this now. In any event, I'm glad the guys are bonding. Stuff like this will just make them stronger. Dez seems to have a sense of humor, so he'll be fine.

The thing is..the whole team (maybe minus a few players) were there. They are going to remember this...Dez will get his payback from the team.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez_88

I'm here eating drinking with my dogs I go to war with every Sunday doing big at pappas steakhouse!!!! about 21 hours ago via Echofon

Not sure what this tweet is about, but I *think* it might have something to do with this.

KungFuAstronaut

Don't believe that **** y'all r hearing on ESPN. They don't know wat happened. That is all. Continue ur day 34 minutes ago via Echofon

--------------
Some other Martellus tweets that kinda hint to the cost

@jackthejoekr Its 50k for a bottle of this ish only 32 bottles n the USA.

@Briananr I don't I jus took a swig cuz they forced me. I rarely drink. Mostly wine tho

Is 1750 a shot. I'm sticking to my wine. about 23 hours ago via Echofon

Jus had my 1st shot of Louie13th. Woowwwsseeerrsss about 23 hours ago via Echofon

Lobster bisk and crab cakes yummy. about 22 hours ago via Echofon

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
So what? I picked up the tab at dinner last night and it ran me a good $74.67.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bach;3592306 said:
So what? I picked up the tab at dinner last night and it ran me a good $74.67.
Please tell me you didn't go to Taco Bell.

goshan

Reaction score
Based upon Dez's salary, 54k is comparable to a guy making 100k spending $540 on a bill. Its a good chunk of change.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone know how these rookie hazing things work? I mean, they wouldn't do this to Dez a second time, would they?:eek::

AtomicDog

Reaction score
alancdc;3591945 said:
I don't mean this to come out in a bad way, but given the statistics on how many of these guys end up broke after their playing days are over this kind of thing bothers me. Hope this kid has some good financial people giving him advice on life after football.

My sentiments exactly. I hope Dez is saving something. In the NFL careers can be over pretty quick. I think this kind of thing is just a waste. That young man needs good financial advice.