News: Dez Bryant to undergo MRI after suffering knee injury

superonyx

Reaction score
Who actually believes they don't know the results of the MRI?

For whatever reason they are not saying anything and JG pretended to not know the results.

I'm not a panick type of fans.... This one just feels weird.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
The more time that goes by without an announced result, the more worried I get. Can't they pretty much read MRI results on the spot these days?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You don't know this team very well, do you? Until they release the results of that MRI, "low grade sprain" could mean anything from a hangnail to a potential amputation. And it's usually closer to the latter.

I do realize that, but the fact Dez came back into the game so quickly makes me think he truly will be day-to-day. Just re-watched the game and purposely focused on Dez, and he wasn't limping around or favoring his right knee at all.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Other teams would not have given him that contract. Jerry is a like battered woman that thinks her husband won't beat her anymore after this time.
You are kidding yourself if you think 10 teams wouldn't have crawled over each other to give Dez that same contract

You can dislike him but you can't just make things up.....Dez is a top WR, period

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do realize that, but the fact Dez came back into the game so quickly makes me think he truly will be day-to-day. Just re-watched the game and purposely focused on Dez, and he wasn't limping around or favoring his right knee at all.

Adrenaline and Cortisone can make anyone with a minor knee injury return and finish out a game. The next day are where the effects can really be seen and if there can be further damage by playing next week.

This diagnosis is getting concerning since it is taking forever to get some details :(

superonyx

Reaction score
You are kidding yourself if you think 10 teams wouldn't have crawled over each other to give Dez that same contract

You can dislike him but you can't just make things up.....Dez is a top WR, period
This guy...
More than 10 teams would have given Dez that contract.
Unless the team already has franchise money tied to a WR they would have gladly paid Dez that money.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I noticed he just went through the motions after the injury. Maybe it's just me but something is out of sorts with him this year. Doesn't seem as enthusiastic as in previous years and kind of quiet.

I hope he has learned to control his enthusiasm and learn to live for another player. All the jumping around and enthusiasm is great, but not so great when he needs to get an IV in the middle of the game. My biggest fear for him is he will get injured trying to get that extra couple of yards. You need to know when to surrender and live for the next play.

It is a long season. If Dez stays healthy he is a 1200 yard receiver with ten plus TDs

reddyuta

Reaction score
Who actually believes they don't know the results of the MRI?

For whatever reason they are not saying anything and JG pretended to not know the results.

I'm not a panick type of fans.... This one just feels weird.

We have been through this before.it's never good news.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Adrenaline and Cortisone can make anyone with a minor knee injury return and finish out a game. The next day are where the effects can really be seen and if there can be further damage by playing next week.

This diagnosis is getting concerning since it is taking forever to get some details :(

It is very concerning, I agree. But would the Cowboys trainers let Dez go back into the game if there was even any chance of major knee damage, especially after last season? When Bryant hurt his foot last year, he disappeared into the locker room and never came back out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It is very concerning, I agree. But would the Cowboys trainers let Dez go back into the game if there was even any chance of major knee damage, especially after last season? When Bryant hurt his foot last year, he disappeared into the locker room and never came back out.

It is not a major injury though, looks to be something that he can play through. It may not be next week but it will not be significant time missed. Hopefully just a strain or something.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I won't be worried until I hear someone say he's day to day.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He came out to congratulate the players on one foot. Just saying