News: Dez Bryant to undergo MRI after suffering knee injury

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
How is Jerry "not sure" if Dez had an MRI or not? This is the guy that was in the exam room with Romo in 2014 during the Commanders game when he got X-Rays on his back, then personally went down to the sideline to tell Garrett he was fine.

Now this idiot is claiming he isn't even sure if his star WR got an MRI or not?

boysfanindc

Reaction score
How is Jerry "not sure" if Dez had an MRI or not? This is the guy that was in the exam room with Romo in 2014 during the Commanders game when he got X-Rays on his back, then personally went down to the sideline to tell Garrett he was fine.

I call BS.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

It's clear they are keeping this under wraps.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So this is a agenda you have against Dez?
I'm not sure I understand your question.

I find him to be a bit of a loser type personality and I don't like the team being tied to that type contractually.

Irvin had problems but was not a loser. Winning was extremely important to him and he was the unquestioned emotional leader of the team.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

I've actually noticed a few occasions this year where Jerry has appeared out of the loop. I'd like to think he's less focused with the day-today, although it could very well be a feign.

superonyx

Reaction score

I find him to be a bit of a loser type personality and I don't like the team being tied to that type contractually.

Irvin had problems but was not a loser. Winning was extremely important to him and he was the unquestioned emotional leader of the team.
Oh...now Dez doesn't care about winning or losing.
I guess he is just cashing a check.
He has done a great job fooling everyone all these years.
How did we not see it?

marchetta

Reaction score
I've actually noticed a few occasions this year where Jerry has appeared out of the loop. I'd like to think he's less focused with the day-today, although it could very well be a feign.
Love the sig. Right Click --> Save As... :thumbup:

plymkr

Reaction score
Have you not followed all of the dumb stuff he does? Gets a monkey, then gives it away. Buys stuff and can't pay the bills. Can't learn the offense for the first several years (Remember Patrick Peterson laughing about him being limited to two routes). Being combative with DBs like Revis and Norman then getting punked by them in the game.

If you live locally you would hear many more stories of his antics.

If he played for another team you would see that he's the dumbest NFL player since Dexter Manley.
Wait a minute. Dez gave his monkey away? I didn't know that. That poor monkey is going to grow up with attachment issues.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Greg Hardy is a top 5 talent at DE. Nobody will hire him. Teams don't like to pay dumb players.

Other teams see Dez as a hothead that could pull a Hardy move off-field at any time. He probably already has but Jerry paid people off to cover it up.

lmao!

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen posted. Good lord some people on here.

Thank God for the invention of the ignore button.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Greg Hardy is a top 5 talent at DE. Nobody will hire him. Teams don't like to pay dumb players.

Other teams see Dez as a hothead that could pull a Hardy move off-field at any time. He probably already has but Jerry paid people off to cover it up.

sarcasm?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...now Dez doesn't care about winning or losing.
I guess he is just cashing a check.
He has done a great job fooling everyone all these years.
How did we not see it?
Wanting more balls to come his way and throwing temper tantrums about it is not about team football.

Jerry has acknowledged that if Dez does not get involved early in games, that he becomes almost worthless. That is either being selfish and/or he is a mental midget.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lmao!

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen posted. Good lord some people on here.

Thank God for the invention of the ignore button.
Don't comment if you don't live locally. Much information comes out that people won't put in print.

plymkr

Reaction score
Those aren't "antics" to me or warrants to call him done.

Gettting a monkey doesn't make you dumb.
I agree that getting a monkey doesn't make you dumb. I'm more interested in him giving away the monkey, a fact I recently just learned. The monkey thing and the going back and forth with Db's and such is a concern to me because it shows that he's impulsive. The reckless spending, the lawsuit with the governor or whoever that person is, all that stuff shows impulsive type personality. Which is fine off the field. I could care less what he does off the field. On the field it could be a problem. Like the time he ran out out in the playoff game to argue a PI call. If the refs were on their game they should have flagged him for 15 yard unsportsman like conduct penalty. That's the impulsivity that concerns me. Jawing with Norman while the play is still continuing and he could have helped tackle the DB that picked off Romo is impulsive.

I would like to see a more stabilized Dez for the team's sake and for his own sake. I worry about him and his impulsivity after he retires. I'm scared he'll be broke within 2 years of being retired. I really don't want him to be one of those guys that has trouble the rest of his life post football.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Wanting more balls to come his way and throwing temper tantrums about it is not about team football.

Jerry has acknowledged that if Dez does not get involved early in games, that he becomes almost worthless. That is either being selfish and/or he is a mental midget.

Irvin used to do that too and a whole lot of other me first things like stabbing Everett McIver over a place in line and making a spectacle of himself in court after getting busted with hookers and cocaine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So you do have a agenda. Dez has done absolutely NOTHING aside from some minimal things like.....buying a monkey. This is bogus to me. You call the guy dumb and you give no examples aside from a couple of childish antics maybe when he was 23 or 24 in this league. You bring up him asking for what he's WORTH. As if you wanted him to take a pay cut. Well, how do you feel about Romo or Sean Lee? Two guys since signing their contracts have been hurt or hobbled? Money well spent there? But see no one ever talks about their contracts for some odd reason. But Dez is "dumb" because he went out and got what any team in the league with the salary cap space would've given him.

Loser personality......well you know what being he plays for a team that hasn't won anything he probably isn't alone in that "personality". What kind of personality does Romo or Witten have since they've all sat here 8-8 year in and out?

I agree that getting a monkey doesn't make you dumb. I'm more interested in him giving away the monkey, a fact I recently just learned. The monkey thing and the going back and forth with Db's and such is a concern to me because it shows that he's impulsive. The reckless spending, the lawsuit with the governor or whoever that person is, all that stuff shows impulsive type personality. Which is fine off the field. I could care less what he does off the field. On the field it could be a problem. Like the time he ran out out in the playoff game to argue a PI call. If the refs were on their game they should have flagged him for 15 yard unsportsman like conduct penalty. That's the impulsivity that concerns me. Jawing with Norman while the play is still continuing and he could have helped tackle the DB that picked off Romo is impulsive.

I would like to see a more stabilized Dez for the team's sake and for his own sake. I worry about him and his impulsivity after he retires. I'm scared he'll be broke within 2 years of being retired. I really don't want him to be one of those guys that has trouble the rest of his life post football.

Well see that's my point. If the guy bought the monkey and knew he couldn't take care of it and refused to give it away? That's "dumb" or childish. But he's been responsible and rather quiet these few years. Dez has matured leaps and bounds. He's the least of my concerns in regards to on the field.

superonyx

Reaction score

What temper tantrum over not getting enough balls thrown his way?
He has 1 pass for 8 yards in week 1. Where was his temper tantrum?
What did Jerry say about having your most dangerous offensive weapon running fly patterns on 50% of his routes?

I honestly don't even take you serious. You sound like you enjoy trolling other posters.
You couldn't be more wrong to the point I don't even believe you are speaking your truth.

Either way it sucks for you.