Dez Calls Out the "Garrett Guys" With C's On Their Jerseys

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Dez got released because he openly questioned Garrett, said the offense needs to be more creative. Dez says he went to talk to Garrett about it and he had his panties in a bunch.

So Cole is saying "I cant say what I want to say or else I am next, just look at Dez".

Cole knows that if he doesn't kiss Garrett's ring and pledge unholy allegiance, he is the next one out the door.

That is what he is saying in his tweet.

Romo said the same thing when he was doing his last contract. He stated he wanted more input on the game planning, the offense suddenly got better. Romo is gone, things got stale.

The offense does need to be more creative, Jerry and Stephen have mentioned it too.

Cmac

Reaction score
Have the "Cs" commented......eerily quiet.....Hmmmm!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone on this planet that Witten supported more than Romo. I think Witten would have given Romo some of his spine to prolong his career if the science was there. I do think that Witten may have been a factor in Owens and Bennett but no go on the Romo. Romo and Witten were like brothers.
Go listen to what Witten said out his own mouth about Dak.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
And how exactly is the team better now?

Go watch the podcast on the Cowboy's website, all of them, even Mickey, agreed that the team was worse off by releasing Dez and only made sense if they went and go a player like ET.

So I ask again, how exactly is the team better, because even the people that get their paychecks signed by Jerry don't think the team is better now.

It may be better today or it may take the rest of the offseason. They may draft a #1 WR to go with their two #2s and/or pick up a released vet during TC or even before. I think they are a better team now because they have some operating capital and they are rid of a distraction. Dak doesn't have to force the ball to a player who won't be where he's supposed to be and will spread it around.

It's done so I'm going with the flow.

plymkr

Reaction score
Go listen to what Witten said out his own mouth about Dak.
I was talking about Romo, not Dak. I don't believe there is any time Witten threw Romo under the bus. If there is I'd really be interested in seeing the quote or the interview.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
what?

He played with all kinds of injuries. He played in more prime time games than anyone. he had a target on his back before he even entered the league. He had a controversy with Roy williams during his first camp. etc etc etc.

What is there to mental toughness that he didnt have? He made incredible catches that required immense concentration and physical ability. He was rolled coverage and the focal point of the defenses game plan for years.

Where did he not display mental toughness? he was an emotional player on the sideline and hated to lose.
Anytime a top shelf DB got in his head Dez disappeared. He had meltdowns for no other reasons than not being mentally tough. He even admitted it.

ESisback

Reaction score
Anytime a top shelf DB got in his head Dez disappeared. He had meltdowns for no other reasons than not being mentally tough. He even admitted it.

Dez threads and "Garrett Sucks" is all we get right now. You bored, G?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Dak does not play well this year, he may not be the Cowboy QB of the future.
That's what I was saying. Witten will say something and Dak will be gone. That being said I'm not worried because Dak is the franchise QB and will lead us to the promise Land.

Mattitude

Reaction score
I’d rather the captains who lobbied to fire another teammate should be let go. They haven’t won anything. Whimever they are seem too worried about doing other people’s jobs. Player personnel is not the job of the players. Shut up about your teammates and do your job.

How many times do we have to hear about the captains on our team being influential in letting players go. That’s a terrible way to run a franchise.