Dez Calls Out the "Garrett Guys" With C's On Their Jerseys

cern

Reaction score
I have been a proponent of releasing dez, but it's now a dead issue. ergo, I will not comment on it again after this post. the era of noah brown is about to begin.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’d rather the captains who lobbied to fire another teammate should be let go. They haven’t won anything. Whimever they are seem too worried about doing other people’s jobs. Player personnel is not the job of the players. Shut up about your teammates and do your job.

How many times do we have to hear about the captains on our team being influential in letting players go. That’s a terrible way to run a franchise.

Exactly............no player on this team has won chit, so they got no place talking smack about other guys and trying to get them released.

Like you said, every player on this team needs to shut the hell up and worry about their own jobs and their own performances, even if you are a captain. Last time I checked, none of these captains have been hoisting any trophies around here, like ever.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Exactly............no player on this team has won chit, so they got no place talking smack about other guys and trying to get them released.

Like you said, every player on this team needs to shut the hell up and worry about their own jobs and their own performances, even if you are a captain. Last time I checked, none of these captains have been hoisting any trophies around here, like ever.
Giants?

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez stating that the team captains were not in his corner says a lot about Dez.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dez said, "I'll take my monkey and go somewhere else".

52ae5d7feab8eae0203952bd-750.jpg

kento40

Reaction score
Dez, TO, Butler, Scandrick.

There's a reliable group for you.

Yeah they've got a world of credibility.
Yet we've seen tons of defensive players on other teams say it too. If you can't see that Garrett is a horrible coach and that this team has lacked creativity and time management for years, then well, you must be Jason himself.

Skillit

Reaction score
I was torn about him being cut, but the more ‘Dez the diva’ rants on social media, the more I’m good with it.

He comes off like a 10 year old (again) attacking the captains of the team who, by virtue of their actions and displayed loyalty, are given some decision making authority on the team.

When you melt down and scream on the sidelines, complain about how you don’t get the ball, run poor routes, drop passes—-and do NOTHING to fix it........how / why are the coaches supposed to look to you for leadership?

I’ll be honest- if he was a Randy Moss talent, I’d let it go. But he isn’t and never was.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It is on the coaches for not developing Dez.
I would say Dez is a product of this organization. The coaches evidently didnt develop him either because they werent good at coaching or Dez connection to the front office made him feel like he didnt have to listen. I dont ever recall the coaches disciplining Dez and he became a ranting lunatic on the sidelines that put everyone on edge. And the coaches would reward his bad behavior by trying to get him the ball. Dez never really had the football structure around him to develop a troubled talented player.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet we've seen tons of defensive players on other teams say it too. If you can't see that Garrett is a horrible coach and that this team has lacked creativity and time management for years, then well, you must be Jason himself.

The lack of creativity is a separate argument from "backstabbing" and other inferences.