News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Wonder if Tory Holt and the rest of the Rams offense agree with Dez about Scott being a horrible OC.

Not a fan of Dez but he does say some things that are interesting and I’ve heard from others. Defenses say they know Scott and JGs plays. This offense has no imagination like the current Rams or Eagles. This is the same crap offense he learned from Erickson. Scott has never had any postseason success as a coach sorry dude is a bum.

At least if Dez goes to Cleveland he will finally have a good OC. Be funny if he regains some of his past glories in Cleveland with Taylor or Baker.

Verdict

Reaction score
wow. Dez is really in a bad place. On surface this looks like athlete firing away but reality is scared, humiliated, insecure athlete who doesn't know what to do with himself.

Actually it's a bit sad. As a person I feel for Dez TO SOME DEGREE. He's not a bad guy. He's probably really good hearted. But he is easily distracted, mentally soft and doesn't hold himself accountable. For ANYTHING.

cern

Reaction score
I knew months before the end that dez would be released outright without even being asked to take a pay cut. the reason was obvious. the distractions outweighed even the declining performance. I am also a huge fan of Stephen's though many don't agree. however, in retrospect, Stephen should not have made the comment. he tried to placate it somewhat by adding the great ones want the ball, but it would have been better to never have dissed dez in the first place. I doubt it will happen again.

Verdict

Reaction score
Cool story. Now give me a list of owners who have called out players that they don't even employ anymore to the national media unprovoked.

I'll wait for that answer. Don't give a flip about Dez, owners don't do that.

Ok Dez Fan BOI. Go cheer for your hero Dez instead of the Cowboys. Oh yeah he still doesn't have a job. Maybe you will be a fan of the Toronto Rough Riders?

Verdict

Reaction score
I knew months before the end that dez would be released outright without even being asked to take a pay cut. the reason was obvious. the distractions outweighed even the declining performance. I am also a huge fan of Stephen's though many don't agree. however, in retrospect, Stephen should not have made the comment. he tried to placate it somewhat by adding the great ones want the ball, but it would have been better to never have dissed dez in the first place. I doubt it will happen again.

The Dez Fan Bois said it would NEVER happen and that if he got cut he would get a raise. Looks like an oops!

Verdict

Reaction score
Analysis on NFL Ch watched Dal first game of season and Dez lined up four different locations in the 1st quarter alone.

Dez is s s bitter lying brat .

Mental midget with zero accountability. Probably a good person though.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Ok Dez Fan BOI. Go cheer for your hero Dez instead of the Cowboys. Oh yeah he still doesn't have a job. Maybe you will be a fan of the Toronto Rough Riders?

You on the sauce tonight?? I don't care about Dez at all, apparently you do though.

I said why would an owner be worried about a player he fired enough to talk about him well after he fired him to the national media.

That is dumb on Stephens part, I don't care about Dez at all.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think with tough skin everything he said were facts, but things seem more sensitive now.
We know that Dez has thrown his teammates, fans, position coaches, head coach, owner and SJ under the bus. (I'm sure I've missed some) The "me against the world" excuse is old.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You on the sauce tonight?? I don't care about Dez at all, apparently you do though.

I said why would an owner be worried about a player he fired enough to talk about him well after he fired him to the national media.

That is dumb on Stephens part, I don't care about Dez at all.
Then come down just as hard when someone asks them those questions. He didn't release a random statement.

cern

Reaction score
The Dez Fan Bois said it would NEVER happen and that if he got cut he would get a raise. Looks like an oops!
loyalty has been known to cloud ones judgement. while it's a commendable human trait, it should be put in perspective. football's a game where believing ones eyes are more than good enough to see what's happening. my only question is whether Stephen went to dak and asked if it was a problem or dak sought out Stephen and said something. either way, it doesn't matter anymore.

cern

Reaction score
I think with tough skin everything he said were facts, but things seem more sensitive now.
We know that Dez has thrown his teammates, fans, position coaches, head coach, owner and SJ under the bus. (I'm sure I've missed some) The "me against the world" excuse is old.
the sad reality is when you consider his childhood, the david bowie green genie "loves to be loved" complex is to be expected. I actually feel sorry for the man.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
the sad reality is when you consider his childhood, the david bowie green genie "loves to be loved" complex is to be expected. I actually feel sorry for the man.
And I do too. As a person, I really do.
I just don't think he gets that he doesn't get it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dez is going to sign with the Patriots, with their issues at WR.

There supposedly is a team in play, besides the Browns that isn't at all bothered by this latest incident.

Pats-Land though is high on the idea of Dez going there.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is getting some terrible advice from somebody. Or else he’s just ignoring his advice. He’s cutting his own throat.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Weird how SiriusXM deleted their post that conveniently left out SJ talking about Witten too.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Except that’s he’s said that too, previously. (In so many words ). This is a player being sensitive to sensationalistic spin, that wasn’t double checked because it’s believable

I'm not sure Stephen Jones was the one who criticized Dez's route running publicly, but I could be wrong about that. I've slept since then ... and need to be sleeping now.

Nevertheless, I agree that his reaction is to "sensationalistic spin" rather than what Jones actually said. I'm sure it came across to him as it's all Dez's fault when that clearly wasn't the point when you read the entire quote.

khiladi

Reaction score
Basically Stephen was saying Dak needs to listen to the coaches and not the guys yelling in his ear.

That was a politically correct way pf throwing Dez under the bus. He threw in Witten to make it sound more balanced.