News: Dez eviscerates Jason Garrett on Twitter

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Lets see how different the offense is without their $15 million a season WR who is limited in his routes etc.

Not sure why Dez is so shocked his name came up at the start of training camp now that he is gone and everyone in the media is asking about the WR group.

Then he calls Lee a snake. No, sorry Dez, he is what you never will be, a professional.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Nah, man. I was supportive of Dez. Loved him. Went to bat for him in threads of maelstrom posters going after him. But I ADORE Lee.

No bandwagon. I can't take shade thrown at that warrior, tho.

Even if it was Witten, I could take it, but not Lee. Not our SOUL on D.
Eh... not to say I know anything, but I'm saying I know the soul of no man.
I may respect their work, but I don't know their soul.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DONE WITH HIM

Deal breaker.

**** off, Dez. Ingrate, going at our heart on D. A pure 100% heart ELITE LB warrior

As right as you may be about coaching, **** off

Even fellow Dez supporters shouldn't stand for this ****. As well as those critical of coaching. Even tho my earlier posts may be popular I retract support of him, only note the growing list of players at odds ends with the coaching. But again, many of us didn't need validation. Going at our HEART on D, what a ***** made move.

Done.
This is ALL Stephen Jones doing. He had no need whatsoever to mention DEA in any way shape or form. And whilst i think dez could have reacted differently it's just more ammunition to what we all knew. Its a captainless, rudderless ship and it's been taking water on for years....

vaturkey

Reaction score
Dez just needs to find a team and get to work. Proof on how good or not good he is will be quickly apparent. Stephen had no reason to speak out. I suspect there is more here then meets the eye.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Seems like everyone is burying the lead.

Stephen: Dak had a tough year last year ... I think he'll have the year he had last year.