Twitter: Dez goes off on reporters in lockerroom after practice

Wayne02

Reaction score
Why is it not surprising to find you in the middle of a 30 page thread arguing with everyone in sight? Smh

Why is it not surprising to see you running your Internet mouth again about something that has nothing to do with you? Smh

khiladi

Reaction score
Apparently "Coach Cupcake" has taken over the body of Garrett via black magic.. That's the only explanation, because from what guys like JJT were feeding us, Garrett controlled Valley Ranch and the inmates no longer ran the asylum..

Of the irony JJT getting abused by Dez during the Garrett era.. What's up with your boy Garrett, JJT?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why is it not surprising to see you running your Internet mouth again about something that has nothing to do with you? Smh

When someone is a pariah on the message board it has lot to do with me.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are like 4 or 5 posters on here that as soon as you see their screen name, you know that it is a negative post. He is one of them. :thumbdown:

Lol there's no way this guy has friends in real life. Seems like he takes that frustration out on the board :laugh:

Wayne02

Reaction score
When someone is a pariah on the message board it has lot to do with me.

Oh no, please don't tell me that some of you posters don't like me on a message board, how will I ever go on with my life?

khiladi

Reaction score
Interesting to read how people think Dez should act when he feels slighted by the media. Most here can't even handle a simple critique or a difference of opinion without their tuckas being hurt.

21462-Kelso-Burn--Ashton-Kutcher-U8LS.jpeg

Wayne02

Reaction score
Somebody could be defending JJT, because he is a close personal friend...

And that makes him not see things objectively...

I'm seeing things quite objectively. How about any of you who are defending Dez and Street provide some evidence that JJT called them the N word.

khiladi

Reaction score
That being said, I find this an interesting read from the mouth of JJT himself:

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/newslet...ted-in-plaxico-burress-...-and-rightly-so.ece

Finally, Burress, based on his reputation, is not the kind of guy Jason Garrett wants on his team. Garrett wants low-maintenance, low-drama players who he doesn’t have to worry about after they leave the facility.

Burress doesn’t fit that model.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm seeing things quite objectively. How about any of you who are defending Dez and Street provide some evidence that JJT called them the N word.

What evidence is there other than he said-she said?

Wayne02

Reaction score
What evidence is there other than he said-she said?

That's not evidence sir. Nobody has confirmed Street and Dez's story while there have been several people who confirmed that JJT didn't say what he was accused of by those two players. Now where's your evidence?

khiladi

Reaction score
That's not evidence sir. Nobody has confirmed Street and Dez's story while there have been several people who confirmed that JJT didn't say what he was accused of by those two players. Now where's your evidence?

Anonymous sources?

Why did you invoke Church and knowing him for over 30 years then?

Wayne02

Reaction score
Anonymous sources?

Why did you invoke Church and knowing him for over 30 years then?

I'm guessing you haven't read this entire thread, I'm not going to waste my time educating you on the details if you're too lazy to read. Please stop deflecting and just provide some evidence that JJT called them the N word.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't read this entire thread, I'm not going to waste my time educating you on the details if you're too lazy to read. Please stop deflecting and just provide some evidence that JJT called them the N word.

And Street and Dez say he did..

That still doesn't address the fact why you said you know him personally for 30 years and went to Church with him, so he possibly couldn't have said it.. That's not evidence either..

Wayne02

Reaction score
And Street and Dez say he did..

That still doesn't address the fact why you said you know him personally for 30 years and went to Church with him, so he possibly couldn't have said it.. That's not evidence either..

That's not what I said, this shows me that you are being willfully ignorant. Go back and read all of my posts if you want to try to challenge what I said.