Twitter: Dez goes off on reporters in lockerroom after practice

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I referenced Hitler, because most of you are just a bunch of mindless zombies who worship at the altar of the Cowboy star.

(googling 'hitler,' 'zombie,' 'altar,' 'star.')

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I referenced Hitler, because most of you are just a bunch of mindless zombies who worship at the altar of the Cowboy star.

And you're just attacking Dez because this is inappropriate behavior. And all of the other times when you've done so based on inaccurate reporting and your personal connection to the "victim" don't in anyway interfere with your precious objectivity. And you don't live in a glass house I bet either.

Wayne02

Reaction score
And you're just attacking Dez because this is inappropriate behavior. And all of the other times when you've done so based on inaccurate reporting and your personal connection to the "victim" don't in anyway interfere with your precious objectivity. And you don't live in a glass house I bet either.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here, you're just all over the place.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting to read how people think Dez should act when he feels slighted by the media. Most here can't even handle a simple critique or a difference of opinion without their tuckas being hurt.

That's a good point. And it's anonymous, and over the internet.

At the end of the day, Dez is still going to be a great player with a shot at the Hall of Fame. And JJT will be a tool who writes stories about him and can't even do that right some of the time. He's entitled to his opinion like the rest of us, and if he can get paid for sharing it, that's a good gig if you can get it. He's still a tool who's bad at his job. He'll get fired at some point, eventually.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here, you're just all over the place.

Weren't you the reading teacher up thread? You know when you wrote a sentence saying that you went to church with JJT, then in the next sentence said you know he wouldn't say the n word, then said that you weren't saying that his church attendance means he wouldn't say that. Yeah that was you.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Weren't you the reading teacher up thread? You know when you wrote a sentence saying that you went to church with JJT, then in the next sentence said you know he wouldn't say the n word, then said that you weren't saying that his church attendance means he wouldn't say that. Yeah that was you.

And? What's your point? Oh and I was the English teacher, not the reading teacher.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Interesting to read how people think Dez should act when he feels slighted by the media. Most here can't even handle a simple critique or a difference of opinion without their tuckas being hurt.

Typical strawman argument.

Wayne02

Reaction score

At the end of the day, Dez is still going to be a great player with a shot at the Hall of Fame. And JJT will be a tool who writes stories about him and can't even do that right some of the time. He's entitled to his opinion like the rest of us, and if he can get paid for sharing it, that's a good gig if you can get it. He's still a tool who's bad at his job. He'll get fired at some point, eventually.

Yea okay, he's been in the business for 30 years, I think it's more probable that you will get fired, or go out of business before he loses his job.

daveferr33

Reaction score

Rec'd because the irony of your post made me LOL.

Wait, it was intentional, right?

etw926

Reaction score
Why is it not surprising to find you in the middle of a 30 page thread arguing with everyone in sight? Smh

There are like 4 or 5 posters on here that as soon as you see their screen name, you know that it is a negative post. He is one of them. :thumbdown: