Dez Signs with Saints

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Today is National Butthurt Day for all you Dez haters, he got his situation right (top level passer) screw Cleveland and Baltimore, he got with a winner (best team in NFC), close to home (the only other team that was closer is Houston) and he gets to play the Cowboys in Dallas. Today is National Dez Day for everyone else, look at the Cowboys players tweets they are celebrating this holiday also.
Then Congratulations, Saints fan. I'll be rooting against you in a few weeks. :thumbup:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I hope Cooper does that. We shall see. But all those drops and such, were off target passes too, and Dak did not "throw him open" as that seems to be a new buzz term to justify QB's now days.

No, Dak can't do that. He has to see everything happen, count to five, and then throw the ball. That he can do. I've given Cole Beasley grief at times in the past when I thought he deserved it, but I'll never give him slack again. Not after Monday Night. He's out there running around all night and Dak either misses him completely, overthrows him, or throws it too him five seconds after he should have, so the defender has plenty of time to recover. Its got to suck playing receiver for this team right now. There's a common denominator for why everybody struggles.

catiii

Reaction score
Can't wait to see him tear the Cowboys a new *******
WHO DAT!!! My new team. I hope they light us up with Dez 53-3 because I am DONE with this team and the Jones arse-clown carnival. I want to see JJ slamming his fist through the glass in his skybox. My first games were early 60s and I am DONE with the Arkansas drunk baboon/ We hated them in the Southwest conference as well. He can take a flying leap off a short pier.

dwreck27

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Hey man just go to fanatics and get your dez saints jersey and keep throwing up the “X” idk what’s their to argue about.

Dude sucked his last few years here and didn’t deserve his money. If you can’t understand that simple concept other than your flaming passion for a player who doesn’t even know who you are

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Today is National Butthurt Day for all you Dez haters, he got his situation right (top level passer) screw Cleveland and Baltimore, he got with a winner (best team in NFC), close to home (the only other team that was closer is Houston) and he gets to play the Cowboys in Dallas. Today is National Dez Day for everyone else, look at the Cowboys players tweets they are celebrating this holiday also.
Lol. You guys... I tell ya. You can't move the date that was already established.
National Dez Butthurt Day is April 13th.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

The current Cowboys players tweeting their well wishes are like folks from a downtrodden neighborhood, getting excited when one of their own homeboys makes it to the bigtime.

They are really happy that someone from their group got out and is doing great. They are happy for him but probably a bit envious at the same time.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I do say so. I've had the conversations with the fanbois about Dez's mistakes that were always excused. Like arguing with Josh Norman instead of preventing a pick 6. Even something that egregious was excused by his fans.
Just remember, at one point it was all Romo's fault.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WHO DAT!!! My new team. I hope they light us up with Dez 53-3 because I am DONE with this team and the Jones arse-clown carnival. I want to see JJ slamming his fist through the glass in his skybox. My first games were early 60s and I am DONE with the Arkansas drunk baboon/ We hated them in the Southwest conference as well. He can take a flying leap off a short pier.
:facepalm::huh::popcorn:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice use of tucker Carlson’s ship of fools book reference to the cowboys front office.

:thumbup:Thanks! I thought it appropriate.

But back to your point we were paying Antonio Brown money to a WR that in your words is best used as a gimmick, keep the defense honest, big bodied WR. Why would the cowboys pay 16 mill for a guy who is truly just a gimmick WR to a genius offensive staff?? We would look like fools propping him up as someone of Julio Jones and AB

Make no mistake, I wasn't against a paycut and ultimately Bryant himself wasn't either, despite what the Ministers of Disinformation might keep trying to spread and what the man himself said about it. The Cowboys shouldn't have continued to pay him $16 million, but the fact is that they simply cut him outright. That means it wasn't about money, or how much or how little they paid him. Money wasn't the issue.

And "looking like fools"? Just wait! It gets worse in just a few weeks. Insult to injury.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The current Cowboys players tweeting their well wishes are like folks from a downtrodden neighborhood, getting excited when one of their own homeboys makes it to the bigtime.

They are really happy that someone from their group got out and is doing great. They are happy for him but probably a bit envious at the same time.
It's not uncommon for fans to give congrats to other players.

birdwells1

Reaction score
No, Dak can't do that. He has to see everything happen, count to five, and then throw the ball. That he can do. I've given Cole Beasley grief at times in the past when I thought he deserved it, but I'll never give him slack again. Not after Monday Night. He's out there running around all night and Dak either misses him completely, overthrows him, or throws it too him five seconds after he should have, so the defender has plenty of time to recover. Its got to suck playing receiver for this team right now. There's a common denominator for why everybody struggles.

Nooooooooooo.........they wanted to blame Dez (fell off), Witten (too old), Beasley and Williams and anyone else that had to catch balls from Wak Trashcott.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey man just go to fanatics and get your dez saints jersey and keep throwing up the “X” idk what’s their to argue about.

Dude sucked his last few years here and didn’t deserve his money. If you can’t understand that simple concept other than your flaming passion for a player who doesn’t even know who you are

And you're friends with them I take it? Good to know. Or is this yet another inane comment thrown into your "Yay Cowboys!" tantrum here?