Dez Signs with Saints

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Great. I look forward to picking up this conversation on 11/29. Getcha popcorn ready! :popcorn:
lol, yea it shouldn't take long to discuss 4 targets, 1 reception for 8 yards............the only X to be seen is Payton Xing Dez out of the gameplan.

Dre11

Reaction score
So Dez is good enough for Drew Brees and Payton, but not for us...but who are we kidding Dak and Garrett definitely know better....

This narrative is crazy, I wish people would listen, Fisher who's in the know, whether he charges for his info or not, has said many times Garrett had to be convinced to let Dez go, he was one of the last ones to get on board with it.

Number1

Reaction score
I understand the issues that came with Dez, but my point all along is don't cut a guy that plays that hard

a lot of intensity left with Dez - he was an inspirational leader on the field

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
7687456.jpg

davidariust24

Reaction score
I'm so happy for him. I'll miss him but I feel he is in a great situation with Brees. Brees will throw what dez needs him to throw because he is so accurate. As long as dez does what he needs to do and be a professional. The sky is the limit. I still feel like he can be a great scorer. He may not put up the yards he used to but he can be a beast in the red zone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yep. You've outed me Sherlock.

45,000 + posts and I'm a "NO fan".

Yeah, you "fixed" something alright...
:facepalm:

Too bad if your own fragiler sensibilities are offended by the current state of things.

Sorry not sorry.
Post bragging, nice! You win the internet.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Cowboys haven’t had a top 5 QB since the 90s.

So then, we can expect Dez to put up significantly better numbers with Brees, than he did with Romo, correct?
And I mean significantly better numbers. Not just "slightly" better, or marginally better.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
What's the over/under on how many touchdowns he snags against us? I'm saying 1. If Lewis is his corner he gets maybe 2 based on the Amazon series.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So then, we can expect Dez to put up significantly better numbers with Brees, than he did with Romo, correct?
And I mean significantly better numbers. Not just "slightly" better, or marginally better.
If he was an elite No. 1 WR, maybe.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Lol thought he had the “separation” everyone was beating the table for over and over about

But let’s continue to move the goal post for your argument

This, X 1,000,000,000
he created good separation on a significant majority of his snaps. He was getting open, really well.

and ended up at 58 yards.

Jason Garrett. You're the next primary scapegoat target to protect Dak.

Zeke and La'El Collins, you are officially on the clock.