Dez Signs with Saints

khiladi

Reaction score
Parcells didnt have to rebuild the defense he set it back. Dallas had the #1 defense in the nfl in 2003. In the offseason of 2004 Dallas had Bertrand Berry and Antoine Winfield coming to Dallas. Parcells nixed it and brought in Chad Eaton, Marcellius Wiley and Phillipe Sparx. Because he didnt want to stay 4-3. Heis ego brought in a big slow defense that was eaten up by nfl teams. Instead of reuilding the offense, he overhauled the little bright spot Dallas had in its fast defense. Parcells was a washed up old fool who bullied anybody who didnt worship him.

He also tried desperately to not play Romo for Bledsoe and delayed the inevitable. Parcels was always about his guys and veterans, which is why he went to Testaverde and then Bledsoe..

jimmy40

Reaction score
Couldn't care less about Dez or what team he signed with. At least our DB's know he can only run maybe two routes.
but they don't know which one he'll quit on so he's got that going for him, which is nice

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Just a reminder for all the Dez haters.

http://suicidehotlines.com/

No matter where in the country you are. They are there for you.

He finally got what he was waiting for, now we will see how it goes. Hope he gets a ring, but still hoping he doesn't torch us in a few weeks.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The team loves Dez. Crawford hanging out with him, Jaylon and Cole tweeting him.
The thought he was disliked in the locker room is just nonsense.

Witten made that clear when he spent 3 hours saying this offense is trash but Dez was a special match up nightmare when used properly.

Dez loved being a Cowboy as much as any player EVER has.
If you can't respect that you suck as a fan. PERIOD.

He has plenty of issues that negated a lot of things but his love for the Cowboys has NEVER wavered.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Dez isn't expected to carry the team and should see favorable matchups. The Saints gets a physical redzone target that they wanted and don't have. It a good fit for both sides.

dwreck27

Reaction score
maybe people completely underrated and wrote him off with backup QBs to the point even Hopkins commented on it himself.

Nah he was very good and earned a big time contract even after never having a QB like Romo /dez

dwreck27

Reaction score
No he wasn’t if you are saying Dez wasn’t good with Dak.. not with Osweiler and Savage.

Huh?

I’m saying Hopkins was good with bums who are currently out of football and Hopkins proved how good he was and EARNED his contract

Dez blew up with Romo who made him his money... Romo goes down and dez absolutely falls apart and does not excel with even a marginal QB

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
And if he wins a SB with Brees what does that say about our QBs since 2010? :muttley:

Nothing, because if Brees wins a superbowl this year, he probably would've won it without Dez too. Only makes a point if the Saints win a Superbowl because Dez made a great play.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*My FEUDIAN senses were telling me to touch base with CASTLE DALLAS today for NEWS*

He’s gonna mess the cowboys up my bros. W a true qb at the helm. Booooooom
That offense is gonna put 40+ points on us.
HA,they were gonna do that before they signed him,,,watch him break a toe or pull a hamstring within his first 15 minutes of SAINTS gameplayo_O

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I can't read 29 pages, but *if* Dez lights it up, I can't imagine it would make Jerry very happy considering what they just gave up for a WR. That's even more true if he outproduces Amari. So if you're one of the people hoping Garrett doesn't return...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Whitten was just offered a deal he couldn't refuse: The monday night job. It had nothing to do with sticking it to the team.

Well none the less he stuck it to the team, whether he was trying to or not

And good for him, because our idiot front office would have stuck it to Witten the first chance they got if he had hung around

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well none the less he stuck it to the team, whether he was trying to or not

And good for him, because our idiot front office would have stuck it to Witten the first chance they got if he had hung around

Well I think Jason Witten has too much class and is too much of a Cowboy to stick it to the Cowboys.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The team loves Dez. Crawford hanging out with him, Jaylon and Cole tweeting him.
The thought he was disliked in the locker room is just nonsense.

Witten made that clear when he spent 3 hours saying this offense is trash but Dez was a special match up nightmare when used properly.

Dez loved being a Cowboy as much as any player EVER has.
If you can't respect that you suck as a fan. PERIOD.

He has plenty of issues that negated a lot of things but his love for the Cowboys has NEVER wavered.

I know you and I have butted heads on other topics but totally with you on this one

Well said. I Marvel at the genuine hatred some of our so-called fans have for guys that actually produced at a very high level for years

You nailed it