Dez Signs with Saints

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Saints are my secondary team. I won't feel bad rooting for him. So happy for Dez!! He deserves a ring

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Well I think Jason Witten has too much class and is too much of a Cowboy to stick it to the Cowboys.

Three or four years ago I probably would have agreed with you but listen to the way he talked about Dez Bryant the other night. And you know how he felt about Romo

He saw both of those guys get totally freaking screwed by management

I think that had to be in the back of his mind when he made his decision at the time he made it

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Now we need to weed the Organization fans from the Cowboys fans!!! You know, like the guys who say they are Cowboys fans but don't care about the overall status of the team. Guys who are JJ fans more than fans of The Star and what it used to stand for!!
I LIKE JERRY,,,and,,if that simple fact draws the ire of yer' wrath?:lmao:

Well,,,SOoooo What?o_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Huh?

I’m saying Hopkins was good with bums who are currently out of football and Hopkins proved how good he was and EARNED his contract

Dez blew up with Romo who made him his money... Romo goes down and dez absolutely falls apart and does not excel with even a marginal QB

That's with most wide receiver Antonio Brown Julio Jones Keenan Allen all need good quarterbacks to be successful as I've said before the quarterback makes the wr.

On the other hand a bad quarterback can make a good receiver look bad

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dez haters are pathetic. They'll probably be glued to every Saints game the rest of the year.

Well there is a difference between being a Dez hater and believing that it was best for Dez to go. I like TO, and have fond memories of him here, but I feel it was the right time when him and the Cowboys parted ways. Dez has mental issues like TO. Maybe this did him a world of good. Wish him Well with the saints except for when he plays us.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
A Dez hater because the dude didnt deserve the treatment he got from this franchise. This guy was a Cowboy fan since birth and love this team just like a Fanwood similar to Michael Irvin and for them to treat him the way they did? I'm just pulling for him.

Yes because the Cowboys are not more than just the front office. :facepalm:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Just about everybody on the team has congratulated Dez and cant wait to see him on the 29th

Cz told me he was a cancer and not liked by his teammates

Someone that divides the locker room will have at least half the people on his side, you know.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Not if you hope he and the Saints kick our back-sides. That's just dumb.

I never suggested that, all i said was why can't a person be a Dez fan and a Cowboy fan at the same time, sounds ridiculous to say you can't. I never stopped being a Demarcus Ware fan when he left for the Broncos and i certainly never stopped being an Emmitt Smith fan when he went and played for the Cards. It's a very narrow minded view to suggest to people you can't root for both

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the saints and dez will put It on this team it wont be pretty the saints with brees who is a elite qb are one of the top two or three teams in the league

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Infact when the Saints play us i hope Dez catches 12 balls for 240 yards with 4 TD's but we win the game 31-28

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dez haters are pathetic. They'll probably be glued to every Saints game the rest of the year.
Personally I take this as a compliment. Hopefully you do the same as I think player-first fans (AKA Dez and Romo fans) are the Hershey Squirt stain on the fanbase. Thankfully you guys are now the Saints fanbase problem and I am sure the excuse machine will be aimed at true Saints fans if they call Dez out on a mistake he makes with them.

Good luck on your new bandwagon!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Too bad the coaches didn't protect him from having a garbage QB who is gaining a deserved reputation as a WR killer.

You’re entitled to your little opinion, even when you’re wrong..