Dez Signs with Saints

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Dez got what he wanted..... wanted to play for a contender... Check.....wanted to play against the Cowboys....Check.. and the first game will be at Jerry's World....Get your popcorn ready..

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
All this outpouring of pent up hero worship for Bryant really makes me wish Romo had played someplace else. I can only imagine the calamity.

uvaballa

Reaction score
All this outpouring of pent up hero worship for Bryant really makes me wish Romo had played someplace else. I can only imagine the calamity.
Cowboy fans get attached to players more than any other fans i've seen. They even start hoping those players play well against the Cowboys. I wish them all well but not against the Cowboys.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cowboy fans get attached to players more than any other fans i've seen. They even start hoping those players play well against the Cowboys. I wish them all well but not against the Cowboys.
I wonder if Commanders fans became Vikings fans because of Kirk Cousins.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

I'm like that with a few exceptions, like Demarco going to the Eagles, I didn't wish him well because he called them instead of the eagles calling him. Once he left the eagles though I wished him well :)

zeke21

Reaction score
Totally different situation in my opinion.

We can all handle players wanting to move on.. Cousins got offered big $$ and took it for his career.. Skins couldn't match it. Fans understand that and Kirk was never a cult figure.

Dez bled for the Boys.. he made it really clear he wanted to be a Cowboy for life and would have been happy to stay a Cowboy. This was a man that signed a BIG, multi year contract and was thought to be a central piece of our next SB appearance..

Skip forward 2 years and suddenly he is tossed aside like garbage (not even attempting a trade) AND trashed by this organisation to cover why he was dumped. I mean he LOVED this organisation and they are now telling the world (and any potential new employers) that you don't play well with others and have lost a step and can't get seperation. Ouch.

Then he watches as that team, the team he loves, continues in freefall because, as he well knew, HE wasn't the problem.. the QB, HC and OC were far bigger issues.

Then this man gets a chance for redemption and glory.

There is literally nothing even close to a comparison with Cousins and I am a Cowboys fan but I will be rooting for Dez because I hate how he was treated. I hate how Romo was treated. I hate all the things we have done to make this team 'Dak Friendly' and I am very passionate that the only way to show the jokers in our FO how bad things are.. is if a guy like Dez goes somewhere else and absolutely tears it up.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Not the ones I know and I know a ton of them. They were fine not breaking the bank for Cousins. They said he played well against the bad teams but sucked against the better teams.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dez, like his swooners, are not in the highest percentile.
Bless their hearts.
As to Dez, he walks a very thin line in N.O. where players are held accountable.
Accountability.
What a concept!!!

BoysForLife

Reaction score

We can all handle players wanting to move on.. Cousins got offered big $$ and took it for his career.. Skins couldn't match it. Fans understand that and Kirk was never a cult figure.

Dez bled for the Boys.. he made it really clear he wanted to be a Cowboy for life and would have been happy to stay a Cowboy. This was a man that signed a BIG, multi year contract and was thought to be a central piece of our next SB appearance..

Skip forward 2 years and suddenly he is tossed aside like garbage (not even attempting a trade) AND trashed by this organisation to cover why he was dumped. I mean he LOVED this organisation and they are now telling the world (and any potential new employers) that you don't play well with others and have lost a step and can't get seperation. Ouch.

Then he watches as that team, the team he loves, continues in freefall because, as he well knew, HE wasn't the problem.. the QB, HC and OC were far bigger issues.

There is literally nothing even close to a comparison with Cousins and I am a Cowboys fan but I will be rooting for Dez because I hate how he was treated. I hate how Romo was treated. I hate all the things we have done to make this team 'Dak Friendly' and I am very passionate that the only way to show the jokers in our FO how bad things are.. is if a guy like Dez goes somewhere else and absolutely tears it up.

On the bold/red---Spot on.
:hammer:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Tony Romo made Lauren Robinson look very competent - and enriched Robinson's life. Just imagine what a Drew Brees could do for a guy whose actually really talented like Dez. 88 fixing to blow up the scene. I love it.

iamliko22

Reaction score

Great post. I agree with all of it.