Dez Signs with Saints

uvaballa

Reaction score
Some of y'all are like the LeBron fans that follow him around from team to team with multiple jerseys hanging in your closets...

Get a team & stick with it.

tenor.gif
If Romo went to another team I know some “fans” would have switched teams lol.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Probably, remember the onside kick several years ago when they were already beating our behinds?

Exactly. My issue is, Coach Payton should know that while he is trying to rub it in on Jerry, it is the Cowboys fans who are really being angry about it. I am sure he has no animosity with the fans. Jerry doesn't give a rat's YKW about what he is doing as long as us the fan pay to watch it and tolerate it. He even takes it as a joke and laughs about it.

:cool:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5-7 mil per year. That what he was worth on April 13th and I can gaurantee he signs for nothing more than perhaps 3.5 mil for the remainder of this year...lol

Too bad he wasn't open to that in Big D. :thumbup:

Y'all have fun shopping for your aints jerseys. :laugh:

And you have fun continuing to look like a whining crybaby about this.

Wow.
:omg:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I thought we had a bunch of die hard Dallas Cowboys fans but it turns out a significant precentage follow a player vs a team. They make guys like LeBron smile all the way to the bank.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we had a bunch of die hard Dallas Cowboys fans but it turns out a significant precentage follow a player vs a team. They make guys like LeBron smile all the way to the bank.

Says the guy obsessed with Seattle Seahawk Earl Thomas.....

:laugh:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's going right next to your "ET jersey"!

tenor.gif
That was nice & cute but I don't recall following ET anywhere.

I'm also not a jersey guy (as I've said before). I have no need to wear another man's number.

But you'll probably have an ET jersey next year. Let's revisit.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score

My man, let me first start off by saying that I've always appreciated your posts, still do, but I have to disagree with you on this one. There's one HUGE difference between LeFoul and Dez other than the sports they play. LeFoul chases championships without giving a crap about the team he's leaving, the condition he's leaving the team in (after crying to the GM to go out and get him HELP because he can't win by himself) and the fans that he's leaving behind. Now with Dez, we have a guy who still bleeds Cowboy blue, openly stated his lone desire is to play for the Cowboys again and a guy who was willing to take a pay cut in an effort to stay playing for his beloved Cowboys.

Not here to argue. Just giving my opinion. Carry on and don't forget that I really DO appreciate reading your posts. ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
My man, let me first start off by saying that I've always appreciated your posts, still do, but I have to disagree with you on this one. There's one HUGE difference between LeFoul and Dez other than the sports they play. LeFoul chases championships without giving a crap about the team he's leaving, the condition he's leaving the team in (after crying to the GM to go out and get him HELP because he can't win by himself) and the fans that he's leaving behind. Now with Dez, we have a guy who still bleeds Cowboy blue, openly stated his lone desire is to play for the Cowboys again and a guy who was willing to take a pay cut in an effort to stay playing for his beloved Cowboys.

Not here to argue. Just giving my opinion. Carry on and don't forget that I really DO appreciate reading your posts. ;)
I appreciate your opinion. :thumbup: It's a free world.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was nice & cute but I don't recall following ET anywhere.

Seriously? Then someone's been seriously hacking your account here. And that burglar had it baaaaaddddd for the Seattle Seahawks Earl Thomas. Check your doors and windows and then change all of your passwords.

I'm also not a jersey guy (as I've said before). I have no need to wear another man's number.

But you'll probably have an ET jersey next year. Let's revisit.

giphy-downsized.gif

Really? Is that all you've got? That the best you can do at this point? I'm disappointed.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Nah it’s the fact he was used as a scapegoat is what most of us can’t stand.

The morons convinced themselves Dez was the problem when the problem was their golden boy coach and QB who can’t scheme or throw.

Then have a big parade for Witten as he leaves and send Dez out into the parking lot like he’s Quincy Carter.

I hope he destroys the Cowboys. He deserves it and so do they.

This is it in a nutshell, but some people continue to protect this fraud GM, coach, and quarterback while they strive for mediocrity.
Dez is a "dog" and they don't tolerate that around here, they like the meek and mild.

https://nesn.com/2014/12/dez-bryant-malcolm-jenkins-go-at-it-before-cowboys-eagles-game-video/

birdwells1

Reaction score
You get your aints Jersey yet to hang in your closet alongside your multiple LeBron jerseys yet? Renting or buying?
:muttley:

Crazy how many of you were elated that this man didn't have a job. Now that's hating.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Seriously? Then someone's been seriously hacking your account here. And that burglar had it baaaaaddddd for the Seattle Seahawks Earl Thomas. Check your doors and windows and then change all of your passwords.

giphy-downsized.gif

Really? Is that all you've got? That the best you can do at this point? I'm disappointed.
Let me get one thing clear with you and those that follow Dez like you. I have no desire to "joust" I did that 10 years ago. My opinion is my opinion (whether you choose to appreciate it or not) and it stands as does yours.

Sorry to disappoint you. You should have HMU back in 2008.

Good day jouster. Hope you find someone to play with during recess today.