Dez Signs with Saints

InTheZone

Reaction score

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Putting down the captains of your team, because you didn't make captain, and coming up with names like Snakelee isn't divisive nor cancerous?

Wasnt that done after he was released....Lee was talking about accountability, Yet he cant stay on the field. He supposedly had and issue with Witten, but showed nothing but respect to Witten...

If youre a player and you push for a person to lose his job...that is snakish.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Wasnt that done after he was released....Lee was talking about accountability, Yet he cant stay on the field. He supposedly had and issue with Witten, but showed nothing but respect to Witten...

If youre a player and you push for a person to lose his job...that is snakish.

We have in proof that Sean Lee pushed for Dez to get fired? And it would be naive to think that those feelings didn't exist before he got release, and considering that there were so many people on the list, it sounds far from being united with the team.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
We have in proof that Sean Lee pushed for Dez to get fired? And it would be naive to think that those feelings didn't exist before he got release, and considering that there were so many people on the list, it sounds far from being united with the team.

Lee couldn’t hide it when dez caled him out and backtracked and said “you know what to be honest. We did butt heads a bit. I wanted him to be more accountable.”

The snake can’t even stay on the field and is charmin soft. Can’t wait til he’s gone

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Lee couldn’t hide it when dez caled him out and backtracked and said “you know what to be honest. We did butt heads a bit. I wanted him to be more accountable.”

The snake can’t even stay on the field and is charmin soft. Can’t wait til he’s gone

uhm. Lee said they budded heads. He did not say he wanted Dez to get fired or had a hand in it. Does you having a disagreement with a coworker mean that you want to see them lose their jobs are that you plotted against them? >.>

coult44

Reaction score
Man, I'd love to lay the "I COPY" down in response to you're post, but " I don't copy" on it, as the x#88 certainly wasn't producing footballish product comparable to his pay scale.
I can't recall ever knocking on anybody who'd never wavered in their fandom towards him,,,maybe it was T.O. you've subconsciously affixed this " non fan casted aspersion" to me,as I've never did like him& especially having him on OUR TEAM,,,but,yer' barkin' up the wrong tree in me casting the "yer' not a real fan" B.S. jive to begin with,,,cuz',,,
That's not my bag,BABY!o_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

Alright bro I can bring that back then and apologize. I swore I read something that apparently wasn't you so MY BAD, myself I was 50/50 on TO, but IMO, Dez is a Cowboy for life regdless of him going down to NoLa to win a championship ring!!! He will be our record holder for a lot of years . Dak isn't throwing 80 TDS let alone to one guys the next so that one is there for a while . Again, sorry man.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Alright bro I can bring that back then and apologize. I swore I read something that apparently wasn't you so MY BAD, myself I was 50/50 on TO, but IMO, Dez is a Cowboy for life regdless of him going down to NoLa to win a championship ring!!! He will be our record holder for a lot of years . Dak isn't throwing 80 TDS let alone to one guys the next so that one is there for a while . Again, sorry man.
I've zero Problems you, my friend & you are 100% correct in you're assessment of Dak's abilities, or more notably his lack thereof ,,,er,,,of,and while I was caught flatfooted & totally flummoxed by the unexpectedly abrupt actions by them cutting the mooring lines on the x#88 and floating him down river, being but a mere FAN , I had no other reasonable choice regarding that past transacted matter other than to embrace it going forward ( ya know? ,,,I think he did have about 5 beyond inexcusable drops that could've very easily directed the games final outcome, were he to have earned his pay in '17')
And I'd like to
Thank You for the Manly manner in which you've admirably retracted prior cast allegations, concerning me!:thumbup:

:bow::starspin::bow:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If Dez looks good, how is this going to reflect on Dak.........Garret......Stephen Jones............. the potential humiliation here is huge.
That is what I was just thinking about lol, and I bet jerry wants him shut down during game with cowboys.
If dez has a big game then, the media will explode with that, headlines everywhere.
Stephen A, his head will just explode on his little dog and pony show lol.like on that old movie trancers lol.

This whole thing is great , leading up to and then the game will be good regardless how the cowboys do.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dez has some hard games to get thru, and if he is a help winning them , the saints fans and coaches will love him.
of course if he doesnt do well they wont.
here are the games leading up to cowboys:

NO SCHEDULE
10 Sun, Nov 11 @ Cincinnati 12:00 PM FOX

11 Sun, Nov 18 vs Philadelphia 3:25 PM FOX

12 Thu, Nov 22 vs Atlanta 7:20 PM NBC

13 Thu, Nov 29 @ Dallas 7:20 PM FOX

for NO the Dallas game is the easy one compared to the other 3

I was not a big Dez fan, I think he got lazy after he got paid, and hurt, but I am kinda rooting for him now , as a ex cowboy
who can make the jones boys look stupid.
it is interesting to see if Brees can throw him a good jump ball, which Dak could not do.
and I think they intend to use him on shorter inside slants etc, catch and run type passes. and in red zone.

he might flop or be avg , or he might be good to great , no way to know, just have to wait and see what he does in next 4 games.
But I would like to see him have a big day against dallas. maybe in a huge blowout lol .
I already thought NO would beat dallas , been saying that for weeks, so might as well be a blowout.

zeke21

Reaction score
Dez has some hard games to get thru, and if he is a help winning them , the saints fans and coaches will love him.
of course if he doesnt do well they wont.
here are the games leading up to cowboys:

NO SCHEDULE
10 Sun, Nov 11 @ Cincinnati 12:00 PM FOX

11 Sun, Nov 18 vs Philadelphia 3:25 PM FOX

12 Thu, Nov 22 vs Atlanta 7:20 PM NBC

13 Thu, Nov 29 @ Dallas 7:20 PM FOX

for NO the Dallas game is the easy one compared to the other 3

I was not a big Dez fan, I think he got lazy after he got paid, and hurt, but I am kinda rooting for him now , as a ex cowboy
who can make the jones boys look stupid.
it is interesting to see if Brees can throw him a good jump ball, which Dak could not do.
and I think they intend to use him on shorter inside slants etc, catch and run type passes. and in red zone.

he might flop or be avg , or he might be good to great , no way to know, just have to wait and see what he does in next 4 games.
But I would like to see him have a big day against dallas. maybe in a huge blowout lol .
I already thought NO would beat dallas , been saying that for weeks, so might as well be a blowout.
Not disagreeing with your post but I hate that Dez got labelled as a 'jump ball' type WR. Yes he was damn good at going up on a 50/50 ball.. and that was a great gift in the redzone BUT he was also good on crossing and flares.. and would often (with an accurate throw) make some big YAC gains. For some reason (read Dak) we stopped using him for anything other than jump balls or tried to make him a technical route runner.. which wasn't his strength.

The guy was a beast.. I remember in 2014 when Romo hit him in stride and he would drag 2-3 defenders for 20 yards after the catch.. that is why he got paid.. he was unstoppable against anything but double team or monster CB's.

If he has any juice left.. he is going to put up some big numbers being solo coverage or as #2/#3 rec with a great QB and HC. Scary numbers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You guys act like Dez just got 200 yards and 5 TDs in the super bowl. Lol
dez doesnt have to be superman, just catch a few passes and maybe 1 or 2 td's per game.

I dont see him getting a lot of targets per game, but brees will use him as he likes to throw a lot.
right now he only has kamara and thompson, so if dez is ready to play and motivated, he might do good.

Dallas didnt make good use of Dez especially after dak took over, no back shoulder fades, and no good jump balls.
it will be interesting to see if NO can use his strenghs, or just use him as regular wr.
They already said they would put him in the slot and go inside and other ways in red zone.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not disagreeing with your post but I hate that Dez got labelled as a 'jump ball' type WR. Yes he was damn good at going up on a 50/50 ball.. and that was a great gift in the redzone BUT he was also good on crossing and flares.. and would often (with an accurate throw) make some big YAC gains. For some reason (read Dak) we stopped using him for anything other than jump balls or tried to make him a technical route runner.. which wasn't his strength.

The guy was a beast.. I remember in 2014 when Romo hit him in stride and he would drag 2-3 defenders for 20 yards after the catch.. that is why he got paid.. he was unstoppable against anything but double team or monster CB's.

If he has any juice left.. he is going to put up some big numbers being solo coverage or as #2/#3 rec with a great QB and HC. Scary numbers.
well that is how the saints want to use him, jump ball and run after catch in the middle, move him around too, slot wr maybe backfield.
it will be fun to watch.
I will be watching the saints games now.

birdwells1

Reaction score
RECEIVING
Year Team G Rec Yds Avg Yds/G Lng TD 20+ 40+ 1st FUM
2018 Houston Texans 9 63 894 14.2 99.3 49T 7 14 2 43 1
2017 Houston Texans 15 96 1,378 14.4 91.9 72T 13 24 2 69 1
2016 Houston Texans 16 78 954 12.2 59.6 51 4 10 2 56 0
2015 Houston Texans 16 111 1,521 13.7 95.1 61T 11 19 3 83 1
2014 Houston Texans 16 76 1,210 15.9 75.6 76T 6 20 6 57 2
2013 Houston Texans 16 52 802 15.4 50.1 66 2 12 2 38 1

That one “down” year in 2016 with Brock osweiler looks better than the last 3 years with Dak
Uhhh Hopkins is better than Dak, who's arguing that? He's the best in the league.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Some of y'all are like the LeBron fans that follow him around from team to team with multiple jerseys hanging in your closets...

Get a team & stick with it.

tenor.gif

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
5-7 mil per year. That what he was worth on April 13th and I can gaurantee he signs for nothing more than perhaps 3.5 mil for the remainder of this year...lol

Too bad he wasn't open to that in Big D. :thumbup:

Y'all have fun shopping for your aints jerseys. :laugh:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Some of y'all are like the LeBron fans that follow him around from team to team with multiple jerseys hanging in your closets...

Get a team & stick with it.

tenor.gif

Nah it’s the fact he was used as a scapegoat is what most of us can’t stand.

The morons convinced themselves Dez was the problem when the problem was their golden boy coach and QB who can’t scheme or throw.

Then have a big parade for Witten as he leaves and send Dez out into the parking lot like he’s Quincy Carter.

I hope he destroys the Cowboys. He deserves it and so do they.