Dez Signs with Saints

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me get one thing clear with you and those that follow Dez like you. I have no desire to "joust" I did that 10 years ago. My opinion is my opinion (whether you choose to appreciate it or not) and it stands as does yours.

Sorry to disappoint you. You should have HMU back in 2008.

Good day jouster. Hope you find someone to play with during recess today.

Yeah, that's why you keep coming back to post in this thread and looking foolish with every one. Because you think you're "taking the high road".

The contradiction and total lack of self awareness is staggering.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yup Calvin Johnson wasn’t a stud before Stafford

Hopkins was good before a still young Watson

Andre johnson was great with that bum Derek Carr

Difference is those teams forced the ball to him and our team takes what the defense gives them.

Dez had some good games with scrubs himself but overcoming Garrett and a QB that won't throw it downfield is too much to overcome for any WR.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why you keep coming back to post in this thread and looking foolish with every one. Because you think you're "taking the high road".

The contradiction and total lack of self awareness is staggering.
I find much of this bed wetting over a player that was jettisoned back in April amusing. Sue me.

Longest grieving process ever. Longer than the Romo goodbye.

Sorry that I'm not yet another lemming that hops into the fray & piles onto our Dallas Cowboys over a former player.. (see I was nice.. I just said former player..lol)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Heard an interview with a woman reporter (can't remember her name. Jan? Jean?) who has been following Dez. Said he has been working on his route-running with one of the best coaches in this field (can't remember his game either) who has worked with other top receivers. She says he has become quicker with his steps.
We'll see. But if he does get better, it won't be surprising. It seems as if guys who leave here do better elsewhere. Claiborne, Carr, Weeden :eek:, Newman, Ware, etc.
There's something stifling and toxic about this Cowboys franchises. Sigh.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah, that's not true at all.
Serious question: Can you share how one can talk about something and NOT care? Doesn't one's interest determine what one cares about? :huh:
Maybe I'm missing something so help me out. Thanks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find much of this bed wetting over a player that was jettisoned back in April amusing. Sue me.

And here you are, back again. The hypocrisy is delicious.

Longest grieving process ever. Longer than the Romo goodbye.

Sorry that I'm not yet another lemming that hops into the fray & piles onto our Dallas Cowboys over a former player.. (see I was nice.. I just said former player..lol)

No, apparently you're the lemming who thinks anything this team does is the right thing.

And the hypocrite who says they're doing one thing and then does another.

Aren't you overdue for another "ET will phone home!!!!" Thread?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
And here you are, back again. The hypocrisy is delicious.

No, apparently you're the lemming who thinks anything this team does is the right thing.

And the hypocrite who says they're doing one thing and then does another.

Aren't you overdue for another "ET will phone home!!!!" Thread?
Wow. Only certain people refer to me as delicious. I'm flattered.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I post in this and any other thread because I do care (about anything affecting the Cowboys).

@stasheroo

:starspin::thumbup:

Say one thing, do another:

Let me get one thing clear with you and those that follow Dez like you. I have no desire to "joust" I did that 10 years ago. My opinion is my opinion (whether you choose to appreciate it or not) and it stands as does yours.

Sorry to disappoint you. You should have HMU back in 2008.

Good day jouster. Hope you find someone to play with during recess today.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Now we get to weed the Dez fans from the Cowboys fans.

Team Cowboys here!

Why can't we be both. I don't think this team would be much different this year with Dez offensively and it was time to move on but he was still a really good player for us and I hope he does well there. Besides Dallas' season is over, gotta root for some one in the playoffs. lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wow. Only certain people refer to me as delicious. I'm flattered.
As an aside, Cedric the Entertainer had a bit on this.
He said that he met some guy who says, "Ced, my name is Devin but you can call me by my nickname Delicious."
Ced responds, "I aint calling no dude no Delicious." :laugh:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
As an aside, Cedric the Entertainer had a bit on this.
He said that he met some guy who says, "Ced, my name is Devin but you can call me by my nickname Delicious."
Ced responds, "I aint calling no dude no Delicious." :laugh:
Lol!