Dez Sucks

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think if anything I think Dez is trying to be the consummate team mate I even read here some one was pissed he just went and sat on the bench after his fumble. He cant win, if he would have gotten animated or did something else it would have been twisted negatively.

Dez is a lightning rod.

I think he's more respected by other fan bases than our own.

Again... He was awful tonight. The whole offense was.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Just when I start get behind Dez he has a game like tonight, Dak was bad tonight as well. I just don't understand why on a night like this we don't just ride Zeke...he'll Ben had a bad game, they rode Bell for 35 carries and over 200 yards...you go with the hot hand.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
He's sucked for years now. He's the reason why we lost in GB.
Dez does disappear in big games..

Then again..

Witten and Zeke disappeared, too in the passing attack.

Once the Giants finally adjusted their coverages to focus on the short to medium passes..it was game over.

They slowly squeezed off DAKs reads and he held the ball longer and longer.

What disappointed me most was we never adjusted anything.

We were running plays at the end of the game like we were in the beginning..

Zeke into the center of the line for 2 yards and then struggle with 2nd and 3rd and long.

Horrible playcalling, too.

If Garrett thought last week they had played their best game of the year..

I'm interested in how we played in his eyes..

back slapping and spinning are not going to lessen this loss.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
At some point we as a fan base need to unify our message.

Dak can't be both benefitting from the best surrounding cast in football while also playing with the most overrated receiving corps in the game.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
On cue because he's right.

Dez is responsible for three turnovers.

I actually had to ask my brother half way through the game if Dez was still playing because it had been so long since I heard his name called.

When I finally did hear his name called again, it was for a fumble:facepalm:

Great game Dez, we have cake and ice cream waiting in the locker-room for you.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What did he say that was wrong? Let's recap:

1. Dez has 2 catches for 18 yards in 2 games vs our biggest divisional threat
  2. He had at least 8 targets and was responsible for 2 INTs
  3. When we had to have a play at the end of the game, he fumbled

Too often he disappears in big games. We need more from our $70 million WR. Way more.

Dude is flat out scared of the G-men, they are totally in his head now.

I expect more for $70 million.........I know Dak totally crapped the bed tonight, but Dez needed to bail him out and he was a no show (as usual against Gmen)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dak missed an open Dez on several throws. Then tried to throw into coverage. He looked rattled and uncertain. It's like practice with bad QB play. It is hard to evaluate the receivers.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We're not 11-2 without Dez. Cowboys fans and CZ are a ******* embarrassment. No one said this would be easy.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
THere you are...on cue
then put me on that side.

dez has not been dez in a long long time. injury, bad line, whatever. he's just not. when we pay him what we do and cole beasley has more catches and is far more reliable, who is that on?

WR a huge need for next year regardless of how well dez may or may not playout this one.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Responsible for 3 turnovers and can't get open. Can't can't catch a cold.

WR biggest off-season need (defense played great).

He doesn't suck but he did kill us last night. Jenkins completely locked him up. He fell down causing 1 INT. Didn't locate the ball on the bomb, leading to another INT. And then the critical fumble late. Hopefully he bounces back next week.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
He obviously doesn't suck and is capable of exploding on defenses. He's just overrated. He gets lazy far too often with someone of his talent and salary and that's the frustrating thing. He's not like Irvin or Rice in terms of always pushing themselves to get better. This is reflected in his route running. That will become a problem as Father Time begins to slow him down.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dez fell down and allowed an int. Then ran a half *** route on the deep ball that was picked off. But that was mostly all on Dak.

That deep ball was well overthrown

Dez slipped in his cut it happens to WRs. I'd blame Dez for his fumble, I don't know why he didn't have 3 hands on that ball.