Twitter: Did an Eagles staffer push Xavier Woods?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After seeing the video above it seems pretty obvious Sydia is right. The staffer was trying to get to the player that he thought might be injured, in the process he and Woods made contact, and because Woods back was too the staffer when the contact was made he misunderstood what was happening.
What did you think of the JFK tapes???

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His back was not to the staffer. He turned and the staffer initiated contact AND extended his arm. So, it's worth noting that the staffer was out of line even if nothing happens to him or the team.
huh? the slow-mo clearly shows the staff member pushing him...
I obviously didn't watch as closely as I thought. I guess I lost track when video went blank as it switched from one camera to the other. You guys are right that the staffer did push Woods. I still think it was while he was on his way to see to the Eagle player, and the push was pretty minor - more of get "give me room to get by" push, but it was antagonistic and should not happen with a staffer out on the field.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I obviously didn't watch as closely as I thought. I guess I lost track when video went blank as it switched from one camera to the other. You guys are right that the staffer did push Woods. I still think it was while he was on his way to see to the Eagle player, and the push was pretty minor - more of get "give me room to get by" push, but it was antagonistic and should not happen with a staffer out on the field.
It was really only antagonistic because Xavier was already heated about the flags thrown and the call made, which is why X was ready to go after him. Why even engage a player when they're like that? smh

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
He thought he saw a spicy-a meat-a ball-a on the field-a. And he-a wanted some-a fettuccine.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That slow mo changes it for me too............ he clearly shoved him. I thought he just got bumped and kind of pushed Woods away but he ran right at Woods and shoved him.
After seeing the video above it seems pretty obvious Sydia is right. The staffer was trying to get to the player that he thought might be injured, in the process he and Woods made contact, and because Woods back was too the staffer when the contact was made he misunderstood what was happening.
Woods appears to be looking right at the staffer as he comes running up.