Did anybody else notice what Romo said on the sideline during the Lions game?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1285981 said:
Guys let's chill on the .gifs. I'm sure folks bandwidth are being hosed right now.

Going forward just post still images. Not as funny, but easier on people's 'puter performance.

:)

Affirmative. This thread started and finished in the same spot. :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
closed-thumb.jpg

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DIAF;1286006 said:
jesus christ, cowboyszone turned into fark/4chan.

:lmao:
I foresaw this the moment the new zones were setup.

There will be the adult Zone and the one where we feel most "comfortable".

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
umm this thread wasnt aout talking football it was about a bledsoe agenda.

Therefore it was rightfully hijacked and mocked

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
i got thru half of page 1 and saw 2 people going for bledsoe that have romo pictures on there sig. trash can

DallasDomination

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

AS far as I'm concerned nobody really expected Romo to be a life saver...He's a damn Rookie as far as experience starting.

He's damn good now and will only gte better with experience.

THis bench Romo talk is A JOke...Seriously.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1286026 said:
:lmao:
I foresaw this the moment the new zones were setup.

There will be the adult Zone and the one where we feel most "comfortable".

JESUS CHRIST, people on cowboyszone actually know what 4chan is???? Dear lord. And now since ive outed myself, im going to committ suicide now.

Death Star

Reaction score
DIAF;1286055 said:
JESUS CHRIST, people on cowboyszone actually know what 4chan is???? Dear lord. And now since ive outed myself, im going to committ suicide now.

I've seen things on the internet, things that I can't unsee.

This thread needs more

http://img221.*************/img221/1609/flyingbeagledogmq7.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1284955 said:
Ok...I could be totally wrong about this, but after watching the game again I'm pretty sure that after Romo turned the ball over for the 3rd time he was shown on the bench disoriented shouting "Am I out" to one of the coaches....now this was before he put up some yards in the 2nd half I believe.

So my obvious question is did he assume he was going to be benched after that? And why does Parcells protect him so much despite the STUPID mistakes....what is keeping him from going back to Bledsoe or is there more than meets the eye?

Honestly.....Right now the best thing Romo can do is sit himself down given his struggles and turn the ball back to Bledsoe. Because it's apparent no matter how bad he plays he won't get pulled....and considering we will likely be down by more than 3 scores to the Seahawks it's sad that Bledsoe won't get a chance to jumpstart the offense and will us to victory. :(

So you want to bench our probowl QB and start a QB in a freaking playoff game that has been sitting on the bench for half of the season. Dont you think there might be a little rust by now?

Are you freaking ********?

Only somebody that rode the "short bus" to school would do something as stupid as start a QB in a playoff game that has been riding the pine for half the year. :laugh2: