Different kind of Dak thread

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s weird. And if you want to be factual Dak has managed to get his team to the playoffs more times in a smaller time frame. So the fact they can’t even agree they are the same guy is odd to me and always has been.
You know...because everything else is exactly equal. Same team, same players same coaches same opponents...a one to one comparison should be obvious to even idiots.

And that is exactly what it is obvious to.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Personally, I don't like the Romo v Dak debate, as it's false flag by outright fans of Dak to create a false agenda.
Totally agree. It really is a red herring, logic fallacies, and totally dishonest argument.

Some Dak Ultra Crusaders really cry HARD when people compare dak to say mahoomes or marino. But they have zero problem saying "tony and dak are the same">

Totally bug freak nuts I tell you.

I have been accused of not being able to let romo go...yet the only time I mentioned him is when other people can't. FACT.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If you guys are not blowing smoke up my arse with dak stats, I don't want to see any more of these threads.

They hurt my feelings. I know it's stupid to get all emotional about a guy but we love him, so if you're being mean to him, we will show up to your house and fight you over him.

Go Cowboys.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ZERO foot
You don’t like it because Dak and Romo have proven to be the same player.
ZERO credibility.

Can't evaluate the QB position unless it's simple wins and loses.

IF we win...DAK led them...if we lose...well Dak didn't do it. Everyone else did,

This is a stupid, idiotic, immature, uneducated, biased way to assess the QB position.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you guys are not blowing smoke up my arse with dak stats, I don't want to see any more of these threads.

They hurt my feelings. I know it's stupid to get all emotional about a guy but we love him, so if you're being mean to him, we will show up to your house and fight you over him.

Go Cowboys.
Please say you recorded it and will show everyone and then not show anyone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
200w.gif

Opps let me put in the machine another 300 million for 5 years of..................
waiting-for-help-waiting.gif
What?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s always a team game……not sure how this fits your narrative….
Really? You can;t be this dense can you? It was You who said this:

"And if you want to be factual Dak has managed to get his team to the playoffs more times in a smaller time frame"

So just dak got his team into the playoffs? It wasn't the team that got the team into the playoffs.

Man...sometimes I think...well never mind.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
ZERO foot

ZERO credibility.

Can't evaluate the QB position unless it's simple wins and loses.

IF we win...DAK led them...if we lose...well Dak didn't do it. Everyone else did,

This is a stupid, idiotic, immature, uneducated, biased way to assess the QB position.
Except no one “assessed ” the QB position that way. It’s not black and white like you want it to be. There are some games we win because of Dak. There are some we lose because of him. Not sure why that’s difficult to understand?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except no one “assessed ” the QB position that way. It’s not black and white like you want it to be. There are some games we win because of Dak. There are some we lose because of him. Not sure why that’s difficult to understand?
Oh I see...that is...in your opinion...what makes all players "the same guy".

It's you making it black and white. "them being the same guy...is you making it black and white.

They do things entirely different.

What in the entire....well never mind.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really? You can;t be this dense can you? It was You who said this:

"And if you want to be factual Dak has managed to get his team to the playoffs more times in a smaller time frame"

So just dak got his team into the playoffs? It wasn't the team that got the team into the playoffs.

Man...sometimes I think...well never mind.
Last I checked Dak was apart of the team or is he a Dallas Desperado? And you call me dense?

Redline360

Reaction score
I’m saying it based on what has been proven. You can argue hypotheticals all you want. But fact is Romo and Dak have been proven to be the same I don’t care what a Romosexual or a Dak Stan says in that regard. When it’s time for a big play to be made during a big game against a formidable opponent it’s the same result
Dumbest take ever. Just proves you know very little about "sports" in general. Many HoF quarterbacks and or postion players have never won anything. So they all get categorized as failures on the same terms?

"They also have similar stats"...Romo played on a couple talented teams depending on the year no doubt however Dak has had the vastly superior teams overall. Plus throw in different eras of quarterbacks where it's easier even going shortly back into Romos era. Kick Cousins and Dak have almost identical stats but why isn't Kirk considered better when he has done just as good if not better then Dak with teams with way less talent?

Let's look at post season losses...

Romo...Outside of the Vikings game when the entire team got ran over he had the team leading going into half and into the 4th. Murray fumble, Crayton costing us 2 tds and the game, and one of the worst calls in post season history on Dez "no catch". Granted Rodgers had plenty of time to walk down the field and score again...

Dak....outside the Rams game when the team got ran over literally Dak has had the team behind at half and going into the 4th sometimes by 2-3 scores. When the defense did step up in the SF game the offense was anemic.

Not even remotly on the same planet of being similar. One had us winning and in games the entire time and the other did absolutely nothing or when he did it was to late(prevent defense, starters pulled both GB games)

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last I checked Dak was apart of the team or is he a Dallas Desperado? And you call me dense?

You said this:

And if you want to be factual Dak has managed to get his team to the playoffs more times in a smaller time frame.

So it was just dak that managed to get them in the playoffs more.

Look if that isn;t what you meant you will have to do a better job of it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dumbest take ever. Just proves you know very little about "sports" in general. Many HoF quarterbacks and or postion players have never son anything. So they all get categorized as failures on the same terms?

"They also have similar stats"...Romo played on a couple talented teams dependinf on the year however Dak has had the vastly superior teams overall. Plus throw in different eras of quarterbacks where it's easier even going shortly back rmto Romos era. Kick Cousins and Dak have almost identical stats but why isn't Kirk considered better when he has done just as good if not better then Dak with teams with way less talent?

Romo...Outside of the Vikings game when the entire team got ran over he had the team leading going into half and into the 4th. Murray fumble, Crayton costing us 2 tds and the game, and one of the worst calls in post season history on Dez "no catch". Granted Rodgers had plenty of time to walk down the field and score again...

Dak....outside the Rams game when the team got ran over literally Dak has had the team behind at half and going into the 4th sometimes by 2-3 scores.

Not even remotly on the same planet of being similar.
Now do Dak's playoff performances. I am sure he was just one or two plays OTHER people screwed up on.

For him it's becoming more and more obvious it ain;t about football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh I see...that is...in your opinion...what makes all players "the same guy".

It's you making it black and white. "them being the same guy...is you making it black and white.

They do things entirely different.

What in the entire....well never mind.
Keep your composure. Right now you are just talking and falling off the rails. Calm down. Let me spell it out for you….

When I say they are the same guy I’m talking about caliber. They are the same caliber of player. I’m not gonna sit here and argue over who’s better. No ones mind will be changed. But yes, they are the same caliber of player regardless what Dak or Romo fans say. They have not showed they can put a team on their back and win a SB or even a conference championship game. It’s just what it is. If that offends you so be it. I hate to admit it myself but it’s the facts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said this:

And if you want to be factual Dak has managed to get his team to the playoffs more times in a smaller time frame.

So it was just dak that managed to get them in the playoffs more.

Look if that isn;t what you meant you will have to do a better job of it.
Dak is the quarterback of the team…..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dumbest take ever. Just proves you know very little about "sports" in general. Many HoF quarterbacks and or postion players have never won anything. So they all get categorized as failures on the same terms?

"They also have similar stats"...Romo played on a couple talented teams depending on the year no doubt however Dak has had the vastly superior teams overall. Plus throw in different eras of quarterbacks where it's easier even going shortly back into Romos era. Kick Cousins and Dak have almost identical stats but why isn't Kirk considered better when he has done just as good if not better then Dak with teams with way less talent?

Dak....outside the Rams game when the team got ran over literally Dak has had the team behind at half and going into the 4th sometimes by 2-3 scores. When the defense did step up in the SF game the offense was anemic.

Not even remotly on the same planet of being similar.
Has Romo ever put his team on his back to win a conference championship game? Yes or no?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep your composure. Right now you are just talking and falling off the rails. Calm down. Let me spell it out for you….

When I say they are the same guy I’m talking about caliber. They are the same caliber of player. I’m not gonna sit here and argue over who’s better. No ones mind will be changed. But yes, they are the same caliber of player regardless what Dak or Romo fans say. They have not showed they can put a team on their back and win a SB or even a conference championship game. It’s just what it is. If that offends you so be it. I hate to admit it myself but it’s the facts.
I am calm ...I assure you the likes of you won't get me riled up.

"caliber" "wins and losses" "team on his back"..

And you think I'm off the rails? That is how you assess players? This is getting really weird now.