Different kind of Dak thread

Brax

Reaction score
So who are we allowed to compare Dak to? Isn’t that sports? Comparing the old and the new? When did we stop this?
Why compare when he has achieved nothing. Compare all you want to TA, RS, DW, DM until he actually wins something he’s just another guy. You know as well as I do that TR is thrown out there by the Dak crowd to try and justify his failures and I personally think it shows the levels of hypocrisy from the Dak apologists to try and justify his repeated failures

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why compare when he has achieved nothing. Compare all you want to TA, RS, DW, DM until he actually wins something he’s just another guy. You know as well as I do that TR is thrown out there by the Dak crowd to try and justify his failures and I personally think it shows the levels of hypocrisy from the Dak apologists to try and justify his repeated failures
You’re off based. He’s actually brought up to show the levels of hypocrisy among the Romo crowd. Let’s be for real lol. And for whatever reason the Romo argument triggers more than any other QB. I’ve seen less anger when bringing up Mahomes.

Brax

Reaction score
You’re off based. He’s actually brought up to show the levels of hypocrisy among the Romo crowd. Let’s be for real lol. And for whatever reason the Romo argument triggers more than any other QB. I’ve seen less anger when bringing up Mahomes.
Mahomes I understand,Allen, Purdy and others, current players as for TR I thought you asked who was better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Mahomes I understand,Allen, Purdy and others, current players as for TR I thought you asked who was better.
Over the last week I’ve seen him compared to Alex Smith, Donovan McNabb and McNair….not a peep lol.. it’s cool. What im searching for I know I’ll never get. Well Shabazz at least kept it 100….

shabazz

Reaction score
Over the last week I’ve seen him compared to Alex Smith, Donovan McNabb and McNair….not a peep lol.. it’s cool. What im searching for I know I’ll never get. Well Shabazz at least kept it 100….
I've got no skin in the game.......I just want to see the best qb for our team.

I can make a case for either qb...........food for thought is that Allen and Burrow don't have a Lombardi and I'm starting to doubt whether even those guys could have gotten us over the hump. ........I guess we're just jinxed at this point

Mikexike

Reaction score
I've got no skin in the game.......I just want to see the best qb for our team.

I can make a case for either qb...........food for thought is that Allen and Burrow don't have a Lombardi and I'm starting to doubt whether even those guys could have gotten us over the hump. ........I guess we're just jinxed at this point
Don't you worry, We are waiting for the Talent level of the team to get to where Dak's talent level is.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Don't you worry, We are waiting for the Talent level of the team to get to where Dak's talent level is.
well that would be wierd since we are about to have 4 other players who are THE highest paid at thier position..I'm pretty sure they also know how to lose in the playoffs....

kskboys

Reaction score
Comparing individuals doesn't tell us anything about why they succeeded or failed in a team sport though. Once the comments about they both failed to win a championship is brought into the comparison, the discussion is no longer about how well the individual played their role.

Comparing can be fun & useful but it needs to be limited to how they individually performed IMO.
It may or may not.

Depends on what role they played in the championship failure. Just way too many factors to simplify.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is the exact Dak thread we get. Creating a division among this fanbase. Nobody has ever said give Dak what he wants as a matter of fact some posters like AC has said Dak should take a pay cut.
I gave him a like because I initially thought it was going to be more balanced and felt he made a couple of good points, but by the time I landed on this comment, I thought nah, this feels like gaslighting and definitely not a balanced debate. I got 20 more pages to go…

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I actually had high hopes for this thread when I started reading it. But it’s just the same type of thread just repurposed. I think if you would’ve been balanced in criticizing both the Anti/pro sides and given some arguing points both/good and bad, and why people feel that way it really could’ve gotten somewhere. But 5 pages in and it’s the same story as every other thread. I’m on the anti side, but this just feels like you’re gaslighting those guys on the pro side, and that’s not gonna get us anywhere.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is the most contradictory post I’ve ever seen. You titled it “A different type of Dak thread” and then you go on insulting anyone who supports Dak. And the lies. No one wants the team to sign Dak no matter what it costs. No one. And then this:

They act like the entire Cowboys organization would cease to exist if Dak isn’t signed at whatever cost it takes. How does a person come to such a conclusion? Blind fandom? Fourteen years old with a complete lack of objectivity? A lack of understanding of the salary cap? Inability to reason?

It’s the same ole Dak hate you’ve been spewing for years. :facepalm:

I’d had to give you like. Damn it let’s not make that a thing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stephen A. to give you some good advice
435675761_122137367870145955_1551742609784370175_n.jpg

enjoy. no more tears guys.
You look silly posting SAS takes.