Different kind of Dak thread

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If he knew how to throw a slant in stride, a lot of his int would be avoidable.

Nothing Delusional about that.
luckiest QB ever how did he complete all those passes..1000 of passes completed with acrobatic catches...not delusional at all

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
luckiest QB ever how did he complete all those passes..1000 of passes completed with acrobatic catches...not delusional at all
yes, every single one of those catches has been spactacular acrobatic catches by the WRs.....
every one of those WRs would have been All pros and HOF bound if they played for another team.
essentially that's what he said.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Agreed, I've said a few times on this board I would take Dak back at 20 million a year. I was roundly criticized...lol. That's all I think he's worth, others say the market price for a QB is X and we just have to pay that.

I think he's worth 7-8% of the cap, not 23%.
17 QBs in the league make 30M or more. that's not realistic. and with that said, three years ago his cap hit was 17M. about 9% of the cap. 19M the year after...so cap stuff can be managed. that's not the issue.

this year we are choosing to take a big hit to be ready to move on. every team will get to that point with large contracts. take a hit or extend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol...you are on this site at least 20 hours in a 24 hour day, and night, you don't miss anything. I log off at night, you are still on, I wake up early in the morning, and guess what, you are still on, you don't miss a damn thing when it come to loser Dak.
I can only answer the same question so many times. He literally replied with the same reply 5 other people did. I answered it already. And yeah I come on this site certain times of the day. I'm not in a Nursing home i'm allowed to come on this site when I want I don't have to worry about them cutting my internet off or monitoring my internet time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you don't know what you are talking about. "Class"? you must have skipped a bunch of them.

By the way...for the sake of conversation...say you are right. what real difference does it make? Lies, hyperbole, false narratives...might techincally have different meanings...fine whatever. But end of the day they are all meant to mislead.
You wanna harp on technicalities...ignoring the crap you did, and are still doing.

"Nobody"...means not ONE. Then you later admitted maybe there was (at least) one. There are of course more than one. Either way...you were WRONG yet again. Amazing!
I guess I was lying or....."hyperboling". :laugh:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
very strange that it hurts guys/gals' feelings if you don't like dakie. wow, just wow. I don't care if you wear dak on your head. sheesh....
You won't see me wearing anything like that, period. I never have. And yes, I am a big fan and have been way before Jerry and them showed up.

Chasing6

Reaction score
lol...you are on this site at least 20 hours in a 24 hour day, and night, you don't miss anything. I log off at night, you are still on, I wake up early in the morning, and guess what, you are still on, you don't miss a damn thing when it come to loser Dak.
Sounds like a stalker.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
very strange that it hurts guys/gals' feelings if you don't like dakie. wow, just wow. I don't care if you wear dak on your head. sheesh....
I'm split on Dak right now. No, I don't like that he has sucked in the playoffs the last 3 years. He is another Kirk Cousins to me. I'd prefer they move on but get somebody that can take his place.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im not saying...but could be possible...multi accounts. No accusations....just saying its possible.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have been thinking about the Dak divide of this fan base. I have referred to it in other threads. But one thing I notice that really hasn’t been discussed with any sort of depth is the analysis of the schools of thought regarding the various positions.

For instance you have the pro-Dak, anti Dak’s and those in between. Obviously there is evidence to support the anti-Dak crowd’s position. And it rationally follows that there is a reasonable basis for those that are somewhere in between.

But what I have a harder time understanding are the die hard Dak proponents that want Dak re-signed for essentially whatever he wants. There is obviously no merit to a point of view that refuses to acknowledge that at times Dak has played pretty poorly, especially big/important/playoff games. I don’t see how anyone could allege the contrary with a straight face.

They act like the entire Cowboys organization would cease to exist if Dak isn’t signed at whatever cost it takes. How does a person come to such a conclusion? Blind fandom? Fourteen years old with a complete lack of objectivity? A lack of understanding of the salary cap? Inability to reason?

I’m not trying to insult posters with that viewpoint. What makes the pro-Dak crowd ignore what most people consider relevant facts to come to their conclusions. It seems like these posters are the most entrenched in vitriol towards other posters as well?

What makes people be so hateful over discussions on a message board? It is as if someone else’s opinion amounts to an attack on the player directly, or a direct affront to the pro-Dak crowd.

I’m not saying that people are not entitled to their opinions one way or the other. That’s what makes this place great. I just marvel at the lack of civility here at times over simple discussion.

To be clear, I am not saying the anti-Dak crowd is right and the pro-Dak crowd is wrong (and I really don’t have a dog in this fight) but it’s hard for me to fathom that the pro-Dak crowd can’t at least understand why the pro-Dak crowd can’t at least see why the anti-Dak crowd has soured on Dak.

I think most of the anti-Dak crowd understands and acknowledges that Dak has some positive traits and has done some good things but have, for various reasons, come to the conclusion that Dak isn’t the guy from their point of view.

It would be nice if this topic can be discussed here calmly and rationally without this thread devolving into chaos and vitriol. Thanks in advance.
Instead of constant complaining, you Dak haters should heed your own words and do some film study. Try to learn WHY those INTs happened, WHO truly was at fault and HOW they can be fixed.

Here. Watch some tape and learn for once.