Diggs might be the reason we can't stop the run

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yeah I’m of the school of thought your edge contain starts with your front then to the LB’s
When it gets to Diggs look for a first down coming for the other team . Jourdan Lewis will scrap with the best of them the other CB’s are counting vested pension days

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy knows his stuff. According to him if we just cut Diggs and Zack Martin we'll win the superbowl!

RonWashington

Reaction score
While on the topic of matadors in the secondary at safety am I asking too much of Hooker to pick off a bomb every now and then . He got paid now let’s see some turnovers .

Havic

Reaction score
Malik Hooker 20 yards out from snap is why we can’t stop the run

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh hes definitely not the reason we suck vs the run, but his play is just a microcosm of this team's soft spirit.

Does Diggs in his entire career even attempt to make this play?

Diggs was hitting week 1 scapegoating him is nuts with you see how crappy the 330 pound guys were playing and how soft.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Diggs was hitting week 1 scapegoating him is nuts with you see how crappy the 330 pound guys were playing and how soft.
He was hitting huh? Lol ok. And I'm not scapegoating him for week 1. I'm saying he's soft which is what I've been saying. He's not the main issue in run defense.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Surprised how many of you don't consider the CBs to be an important part of stopping the run. The corners for the Saints were looking to destroy our ball carriers and it showed.

Bagman

Reaction score
maybe its me, but if you need your CB to stop the run, you got some serious issues.
He should be part of the effort. Especially when the opponent is in a run heavy formation. On anything resembling an off tackle run or sweep, Diggs was getting washed easier than a dish towel. I love Diggs the person and he's a great ballhawk but he gives 25% on run support.

Last edited:

Adreme

Reaction score
Na, it's not just you. If were down to blaming our cover corners for run defense we've about exhausted the list.
Next up will be blaming Dak and Lamb for not being able to stop the run. Maybe we can blame a random fan as well because their sunglasses were too distracting.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This guy knows his stuff. According to him if we just cut Diggs and Zack Martin we'll win the superbowl!
Not what I said at all. Simply suggesting that we should hold our highest paid "superstar" level talent to a higher standard. Did not agree at all with the Diggs contract. Did not agree at all with the Martin extension. I feel like the money could have been much better spent elsewhere. Also feel like our "leaders" are not holding the rest of the team accountable. At the end of the day I believe we are where we are because of them. Hey if you want to show them blind love that is cool good for you I am sure they appreciate it.