Diggs might be the reason we can't stop the run

Proof

Reaction score
You’re the one who decided to argue. You responded to a comment I made about the circus catch Kittle made, claiming our defense played tremendously in that game. I disagreed saying our defense played respectably, but not tremendously. That was far from a tremendous defensive performance. I’ve had a bunch of debates on the topic because a lot of fans like you have taken exception to my opinion.
again, a lot of people taking exception to your opinion is typically a sign that your opinion is incorrect. keep fighting the good fight though

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
again, a lot of people taking exception to your opinion is typically a sign that your opinion is incorrect. keep fighting the good fight though
A lot of people take exception to my opinions. You have a bunch of dumb fans here and that’s being honest. Lol You have a lot of fans on here that don’t have a clue about football and all you have to do is look around the board at the threads that are posted. I’ll match my football knowledge and insight with anyone here. It’s not easy searching everyone’s posting history with this new format they added a while back, but if you can figure out how to do it, check my archives. :thumbup: Go see if you can find something that I was wrong about. Good luck! I’m confident you won’t find anyone here that’s been as on the money as I’ve been. Fans have taken exception to a lot of my opinions, only for me to end up right. A lot of fans took exception to my opinion of Deuce Vaughn last year, that he would do little to nothing and I was spot on. There’s a lot of fans here that won’t admit it but they swear by my opinions because they know my track record. My posting history says it all. I said when Dak took over for Romo in 2016 that if he plays well he’ll remain the starter the remainder of the season and Romo will be released. I can’t even begin to tell you how many fans took exception to that and attacked me for it, only for me to end up being SPOT ON! I hate tooting my own horn, but if you’re a gambling man, you might want listen to me. :thumbup:

Asklesko

Reaction score
Stopping the run could get Diggs injured. Then we wouldn't be able to stop the pass. Don't put that evil on us. :omg:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
..yeah, have to agree here. I dont know how much truth is in this thread.

But, if he has a shot, he has to take it.
oh yea, but a whole lot broke to get to him for him to wiff.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
a lot of us just put him on ignore back when clinton was president and our lives have been much happier.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Digg made some business decisions out there for sure-very disappointing...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I’m mean, he’s certainly part of the issues, as is everyone else.

I’ve never seen a player actively avoid contact like him and when does make a tackle it seems he just pulls the guy forward for an extra 2 or 3 yards.
Deion did the same thing. Yet both the 49ers and Cowboys won SBs with him doing that.

That's not a cb's job, your d-line, lbs and safeties should do that...

FVSTONE

Reaction score
In the spirit of assigning blame where it actually belongs I believe we should discuss Diggs as it relates to the run game. The Saints had an absolute field day running at this guy and he wanted none of it. He is another one of our 20 million per year players and he is showing the rest of the team what is acceptable. Princess refuses to stick his nose in there but he still wants to take home all the money. I guarantee you this stuff does not play well in the locker room.
Great post! Thanks..........