Diggs Passer Rating Stat!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Some of y’all didn’t want to pay this guy

This guy is a straight up beast and it’s mind boggling people in here don’t even know it

Although I was all for paying Diggs, the passer rating against him might look a little different if Hooker had not read the QB star=ing down Wilson and come over for the interception or if Lawrence had not hit the QB's arm on another throw. As usual, it's a team game and team play is reflected in individual achievement.

erod

Reaction score
Diggs will "bait" the qb by laying off the wr. Diggs has incredible acceleration and make up speed. I hope he was aware of Wilson on that play. How many times did Prime in his prime get dusted?
Diggs couldn't run with Garrett Wilson in a million years. LOL. That guy can fly.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
Hooker did that on his own. He wasn't in two deep coverage to help his side. Wilson waited too long and put too much air under the ball, which allowed Hooker to get over there. But Diggs had man coverage on that and got beat like a mule.
So you just parroting what is said on TV... watch the film... Wilson was covered and the miss throw should have been a pick is anything... (now we doing should, coulda, would've)?

erod

Reaction score
So you just parroting what is said on TV... watch the film... Wilson was covered and the miss throw should have been a pick is anything... (now we doing should, coulda, would've)?
If Zack Wilson gets rid of the ball on time and doesn't throw a rainbow, it's an easy touchdown. Hooker was in single high to cover post routes. He made a GREAT play to get over there, but the ball should have long been there by then.

lostar2009

Reaction score
That's good, but he could've had been had that game. Imagine if AR played.

Robster8989

Reaction score
Romo claimed Wilson beat diggs like a drum. Who to believe?
I'm a huge Diggs guy, I was happy we signed him.
However, if Rogers was playing on that Hooker pick, that was a TD for Garrett Wilson.
He beat Diggs like a drum on that play and it was because Zach put way too much air under the ball that it got picked. With AR that was an easy TD.

Redline360

Reaction score
Stats look good on paper however he didn't have the best game by any means. If Rodgers was the QB Diggs would have been eaten alive on numerous occasions

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stats look good on paper however he didn't have the best game by any means. If Rodgers was the QB Diggs would have been eaten alive on numerous occasions
I don't get this line of thinking....can't you say that about every corner in the league? Though I highly doubt if Rodgers would've eaten someone alive he hasn't done it in years. He was pedestrian for his standard last year.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He actually had a good recovery on that play and help over the top. He wasn't beat that bad.
Yeah, I was thinking it wasn't as bad as Romo said. If Wilson had rocketed it in, it was a TD, but any ait under it and I think Diggs would have made up the ground.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Well he got beat for two touchdowns yesterday. Lawrence saved him on one, and Hooker bailed him out on the other. Wilson was 5 yards past him on both.
Wilson will be a game changer in the league if he ever gets a QB, he was making catches on Gilmore as well, Hooker is to blame on the TD but I doubt Gilmore catches him even if hooker did not take him out of the play.

Proximo

Reaction score
Diggs isn’t perfect. Is he going to get beat at times? Yes.
But I’ll take the bad with the good when it comes to him. He’s a baller and has made multiple big plays throughout both of the first two games. I’m a fan.

erod

Reaction score
Wilson will be a game changer in the league if he ever gets a QB, he was making catches on Gilmore as well, Hooker is to blame on the TD but I doubt Gilmore catches him even if hooker did not take him out of the play.
Wilson is in the Jefferson and Chase level, I think.

erod

Reaction score
Diggs isn’t perfect. Is he going to get beat at times? Yes.
But I’ll take the bad with the good when it comes to him. He’s a baller and has made multiple big plays throughout both of the first two games. I’m a fan.
Yes, of course.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Just another example of misleading stats. He has clearly been beaten & saved on a few plays.

Not saying he's playing bad nor am I complaining .... but the stats could be much different.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Some of y’all didn’t want to pay this guy

This guy is a straight up beast and it’s mind boggling people in here don’t even know it

I've been saying it since last year. Diggs is likely the most underrated player on the team. And he learned how to hit during the offseason, apparently.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I'm just giddy he is out there playing behind his pads. DBs gonna get beat once in a while. Diggs is the classic look, my guy is open defender. Trolls QBs all game.