Diggs Passer Rating Stat!

Adiba1977

Reaction score
He gets beat a lot. Not sure why can’t just stay with wr. Stop jumping routes. He’s over rated.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So you just parroting what is said on TV... watch the film... Wilson was covered and the miss throw should have been a pick is anything... (now we doing should, coulda, would've)?
Isn't it funny how people just follow what announcers say?

starfan1

Reaction score
Wilson is a ba. He is their 88.
We played him well....but mighta been different with rodgers.
maybe but the amount of time they had to throw was minimal at least zach can elude some of the pressure. The flipside is rogers diagnosis much quicker so its hard to tell. going into the game I was concerned about his escapabiity and it panned out in the second quarter but dallas adjusted in second half.

I was wanting rodgers. I bet we would have had 7 sacks with aaron

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He actually had a good recovery on that play and help over the top. He wasn't beat that bad.
People also forget that great corners often try to bait QBs into throwing the ball when they are in position to jump in front and take it to the house. I don't know if Diggs was beaten as much as Romo would have had us believe.. but I've never met a receiver who didn't go back to the huddle saying "Dawg I was wide open..." when the ball didn't come to him.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Romo claimed Wilson beat diggs like a drum. Who to believe?
Hope he get's beat every week. 30-10 Ah Hater Monday I just sit back and Let the Richard Sherman's have at it. It so funny watching lesser men disrespect themselves, and do it so loudly and publicly

YUP, I love these Hater Mondays.

817Gill

Reaction score
Some of y’all didn’t want to pay this guy

This guy is a straight up beast and it’s mind boggling people in here don’t even know it

One of the dumbest takes we had. All over tackling lol.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Tiki Barber said Diggs undercut Wilson on a number of over the top routes and called it elite CB play.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Right. He got beat by Wilson on the Hooker INT, but the Dlaw tipped pass would have been very defendable. Dont know why Romo said it would have been a TD
Umm because it was a square out and he was wide open .

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Some of y’all didn’t want to pay this guy

This guy is a straight up beast and it’s mind boggling people in here don’t even know it

So, you thought that play Diggs bit hard on and left the JET's receiver wide open for what would have been a TD, if not the play of his D-Lineman tipping the QB's arm was a great beastly play on Diggs' part????????????????????? Diggs is still learning and growing as a CB and deserves some love from JJ, but not the type of love he thinks he's owed, at least not yet.

GINeric

Reaction score
Well he got beat for two touchdowns yesterday. Lawrence saved him on one, and Hooker bailed him out on the other. Wilson was 5 yards past him on both.

Darrell Green, Prime Time and Revis will all tell you that they have been burned before.

And Diggs isn't even on their level.

erod

Reaction score
Darrell Green, Prime Time and Revis will all tell you that they have been burned before.

And Diggs isn't even on their level.
Diggs is good, but he's one of those corners who becomes overly fixated on interceptions and gets suckered on hitch-and-go routes too much.

Fortunately, now they can play Gilmore in man and help Diggs over the top more.

visionary

Reaction score
Why can't you sign all 4?
Because you have to field a competitive team around them and have to pay the LT premium money as well

Cant do all thus with a salary cap

There is a reason the Chiefs let their WRs walk, there is a reason Philly did not want to pay Slay and he resigned for a 10 mill bonus. Because these GMs understand what you are having a tough time grasping: cant pay everyone