Disappointed in Dak naysayers

GoldenR

Reaction score
Quote all the times, word for word, when Brady called Dak out.

You haters refuse to do that for some weird reason. Probably because it destroys yall's intentionally misleading exaggerations.
Tom laughed at your man a few times also. Slight chuckles. Rewatch it and listen. Now he didn't say much during garbage time but check out the first 31/2 qrts. Comical.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Come on now…
Dallas had 6 points with 10:40 to go in the game

Nobody carried ****

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tom laughed at your man a few times also. Slight chuckles. Rewatch it and listen. Now he didn't say much during garbage time but check out the first 31/2 qrts. Comical.
I watched the game. Brady only called 1 Dak pass as a C+ pass because it was slightly behind Ferguson (which Ferguson caught).

Once again, when did Tom Brady call Dak a C passer for the game?

GoldenR

Reaction score
I watched the game. Brady only called 1 Dak pass as a C+ pass because it was slightly behind Ferguson (which Ferguson caught).

Once again, when did Tom Brady call Dak a C passer for the game?
Tom called your man out in many ways and you can't stand it! Maybe Mahomes can say something next, then Belichick ??!

Slim_JD

Reaction score
Just keep pointing the finger entirely at Dak. No mention of the garbage defense that’s given up around 470 rushing yards the past two weeks along with 56 points in the first half. Don’t don’t blame Diggs for playing way off the receiver on a 3rd and 6 when we had an opportunity to get the ball back. I’m going to stop wasting time with some of you. Nothing but the same tiring agenda after every loss.
I’m not pointing the finger solely at him, you’re just gaslighting us posting Prescotts empty stats without context like he played well.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Dallas announcers said Dak overthrew/ missed on several throws to his receivers in the first half. When your paid as the top qb, your suppose to produce, not just garbage time in the 4th quarter.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not pointing the finger solely at him, you’re just gaslighting us posting Prescotts empty stats without context like he played well.
All you mentioned was him. How could his stats be empty when he brought us back from a 28-6 deficit and gave us a chance to win in the final minutes? Had our defense been able to make a 3rd down stop in the closing couple of minutes we would’ve had a shot with plenty of time to win game. Under the circumstances with a piss-poor defense and no running game, Dak played well and never gave up. You’re just one of those with a Dak agenda. You’re completely kidding yourself if you think another QB could’ve done any better with the team we have. This is not a good football team and it’s not because of our QB. He’s one of the few bright spots on the team. With a lesser QB we would’ve lost by 30+ points.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
Pfffff....He sucks :angry:

And he's been part of the problem for a long time.......

Ken

Reaction score
“Dak cant do it all”

How about play the whole game like he did in the 4th
They would have to stop running it on first down for no gain, calling predictable passes and committing penalties for that to happen.

When Dak gets to call the Offense in the 2 min...it suddenly works.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
All you mentioned was him. How could his stats be empty when he brought us back from a 28-6 deficit and gave us a chance to win in the final minutes? Had our defense been able to make a 3rd down stop in the closing couple of minutes we would’ve had a shot with plenty of time to win game. Under the circumstances with a piss-poor defense and no running game, Dak played well and never gave up. You’re just one of those with a Dak agenda. You’re completely kidding yourself if you think another QB could’ve done any better with the team we have. This is not a good football team and it’s not because of our QB. He’s one of the few bright spots on the team. With a lesser QB we would’ve lost by 30+ points.
I responded to you saying how Prescott played lights out, which he didn’t. He missed a lot of throws, took some bad sacks, had some dropped ints, fumble etc. the ravens took their foot off the gas like last week except Gardner minshew was able to complete the comeback

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I responded to you saying how Prescott played lights out, which he didn’t. He missed a lot of throws, took some bad sacks, had some dropped ints, fumble etc. the ravens took their foot off the gas like last week except Gardner minshew was able to complete the comeback
I never said Dak played lights out. I said he played his butt off, as in trying to bring us back. You need to get it straight. If you’re that unhappy with the way he played today you’ll never be happy with any QB. My advice would be to find another team if you’re that displeased with him and believe he’s the reason we’re losing games.

kskboys

Reaction score

Dak can't do it all.
Dude, were you in a coma for 3 1/2 qtrs? If anything, the O might've been worse than the D. I mean, do you do drugs?