Disappointed in Dak naysayers

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Brady pretty much said on multiple passes today…including a 3rd down to wide open Zeke that Dak was subpar. He loved his passion in comeback but again disingenuous to act like first 85% wasn’t weak

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I watch a lot of NFL. Dak is playing at a level that is only above a guy named Bryce Young. His arm looks weak, he can’t do anything with his legs, he’s missing open guys, and seemingly can’t do much until teams go into prevent. He needs to get it together 100%.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Put the team on his back????????????????? Oh may GOD, what a ******** statement.............LOL!!!!!!! Prescott is lucky Baltimore's corners didn't pick at least two of his passes in the 4th quarter. Prescott is older, richer and lousier than he was last season. Prescott cannot compete with the big boys in the league, he has a screw loose that won't allow him to elevate his play and to think he may be here another 3 or 4 more years.....................

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dak did well in garbage time this game when the Ravens sat back and went against their game plan. This Ravens team blew a 4th qtr lead against the LVR last week, and have a disgusting record blowing leads lately, so what happened tonight was a failure on our behalf because we couldn't do what others have done. All this will do is make Jerry think we gained momentum and turned a corner, when all we did is play a team that can get out of their own way late in games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He should’ve had couple INTs but his receivers bailed him out and committed offensive pass interference. He fumbled as well for no reason and was lucky to recover, He should’ve had a Saftey as well but was bailed out by the refs
Just keep pointing the finger entirely at Dak. No mention of the garbage defense that’s given up around 470 rushing yards the past two weeks along with 56 points in the first half. Don’t don’t blame Diggs for playing way off the receiver on a 3rd and 6 when we had an opportunity to get the ball back. I’m going to stop wasting time with some of you. Nothing but the same tiring agenda after every loss.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Why couldn't he do that the first 3 quarters? The offense had an equally atrocious start TBH (6 points in 45 minutes?).
Prevent D and a few drive-saving PI calls

But it was certainly a team loss, again

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak once again had to put this team on his back in the 4th quarter after am atrocious start by the defense.

And don't get me started on Lamb fumbling at the 5 yard.

This could have been a completely different game had the defense just played disciplined in the first 3 quarters.

Dak can't do it all.
Dak can’t do it alone. It’s a miracle he was able to lead them back and make a game of it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Do you understand how much pressure is put on an offense when your defense can't stop anything? Your gameplan goes out of the window and you start pressing.
So did the pressure cease in the second half and thats why they started playing? Is that what youre telling me?

If so, then youre agreeing with me

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Other guys on our team are getting paid too. You can’t just put the entire game on your QB and have them save your butt when you have no running game and your defense is giving up 274 yards on the ground. We had a chance in the closing minutes, but our damn defense couldn’t make a stop to give our offense another shot. Stop complaining about our QB. He’s not the problem. Try opening your eyes.
:hammer: :hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tom B. called him out many times but you clowns know football better than Tom.
Quote all the times, word for word, when Brady called Dak out.

You haters refuse to do that for some weird reason. Probably because it destroys yall's intentionally misleading exaggerations.