Division lost. Now what?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would rather them be 1 seed honestly. Will make it all the sweeter when we go in their house and destroy them. They aren't a good team, they are very beatable and honestly we should have walked away with a win last game against them.
Oh yeah, me too. Eagles getting the 1 seed is definitely better for us. Eagles aren't even good you guys.

Jesus.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I swear I would hate to be in the foxhole with some of these guys. Talk about a defeatist attitude...damn!
Well at the end of the day after Jerry's dug all the foxholes for the last 28 years you get tired of being in one with a grenade in it.

Because unfortunately the foxholes are never deep enough there's not enough sandbags around them we got no air support.

We are always left with not enough weapons to compete in the end hoping that luck will see us through to the other side and it just doesn't happen

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Well at the end of the day after Jerry's dug all the foxholes for the last 28 years you get tired of being in one with a grenade in it.

Because unfortunately the foxholes are never deep enough there's not enough sandbags around them we got no air support.

We are always left with not enough weapons to compete in the end hoping that luck will see us through to the other side and it just doesn't happen
LOL

Being a Cowboys fan the last 30 years is the equivalent of being a Russian in the foxhole outside Ukraine.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I would rather them be 1 seed honestly. Will make it all the sweeter when we go in their house and destroy them. They aren't a good team, they are very beatable and honestly we should have walked away with a win last game against them.
I hope.

But the home teams wins 75+ percent in the playoffs.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I've seen that, and what happens next. It hasn't been pretty.

I'll believe a wild card Cowboys team can win 3 road playoff games and get to a Super Bowl when I see it.

I saw a wild card Cowboys team win 2 road playoff games and reach a Super Bowl, but 1975 was a long time ago and you have to win 3 now.

Deep down, we know how this ends.
Possibly.

But the hypothetical was, “what do you do once the division is lost?” It’s a bit late to tank at that point.

StarLord

Reaction score
Division lost? LOL. There are 7 games left . EaGirls lost to the Jets. They could lose to any team on their schedule. No different than us.
The Bears aren't mathematically eliminated either..

Reaction score
They are obviously clear favourites now but it’s clearly not over. It’s not out of the realms of possibility they could lose their next three games. I actually think after our game with them we’ll both be 10&3 but we’d have a very difficult run in where they don’t but we have been playing well although nobody really wants to hit top form now it’s about hitting it come end of december

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Cowboys were never winning the division. Nobody gonna beat the birds. Soon they will have more trophies in the case. They are better. Deal with it.
Goodness lady joined here to celebrate the Super Bowl but her team lost. Then to celebrate that the Eagles would go undefeated but again they lost. Imagine your reaction to a win being to go to your rivals forum. Very disturbing mentality Severe mental illness is too common these days.