Division lost. Now what?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
In your heart of hearts, you know we would never win that football game tonight.

Dak Prescott has never won a game like that in his life the cold, the wind, the hostile environment, the eagles rose to the occasion we fold in those occasions..

We saw real badass football tonight by our hated rivals .

We can only hope we have a few of those in us this year for the first time in over a decade.
Wait so Dak could never or do u mean the Cowboys could never? The eagles TEAM won the game. But somehow Dak gets brought into this I doubt the Dallas Cowboys rush for 150+ yards. That’s our biggest issue right now. We can’t run the ball and questionable stopping the run.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that's YOU! Always talking **** about the Cowboys while praising the Eagles? Yeah, you're a bonafied Eagles troll, and everyone can see it!

Go on...get! Go follow the team where you heart is content.
I like you as you make me laugh and that is a good thing.
Admire your blind admiration/man-crush of a man who can't be named here.
There are no Eagles fans here just mature die-hard Cowboy fans who want to WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN SUPERBOWL # VI.
Take some courses in tolerating different opinions than yours as bud everybody doesn't see the same flower do they now???

Dakota

Reaction score
Philthy will lose 2-3 games more. The only shot Dallas has is to run the table but I think they will drop one in either Buffalo or Miami. In that case, Philly has to lose three more(including @Dallas) and let tiebreakers decide it. It’s closer to a WC than division winner but Lloyd Christmas is still hanging by a thread :muttley:
Which games will philly lose, I had them losing tonight and obviously i was wrong.

Dakota

Reaction score
Wait so Dak could never or do u mean the Cowboys could never? The eagles TEAM won the game. But somehow Dak gets brought into this I doubt the Dallas Cowboys rush for 150+ yards. That’s our biggest issue right now. We can’t run the ball and questionable stopping the run.
He is right. We would not have had the resiliency to win that game.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The division isn't over.

If Dallas goes 6-1 they'll win the division IMO.

NEARLY HALF THE SEASON IS LEFT!!!

stop whining about THE REFS {sniff sniff...but THE REFS}... and focus on the football, and hope Dallas focuses.

One game at a time.

XXLMike

Reaction score
No one that really knows football is impressed with Hurts tonight. He had 0 passing TDs and has 15 TDs and 9 INTs. He made one decent throw and even that was under thrown. I do give their def some credit.
34 rushing TDs most in 4 year span by any qb

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I like you as you make me laugh and that is a good thing.
Admire your blind admiration/man-crush of a man who can't be named here.
There are no Eagles fans here just mature die-hard Cowboy fans who want to WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN SUPERBOWL # VI.
Take some courses in tolerating different opinions than yours as bud everybody doesn't see the same flower do they now???
You're the last poster who should be talking. Heed your own advice and fully support this team through thick and thin. That's what real Cowboys fans do.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If anyone watched that game and their takeaway was that Philly is unbeatable, I don’t know what to tell you. This chiefs team is good, but not great. Dallas just barely lost to Philly (in a game they should have won).

Now, given their record, I would agree the division is most likely out of reach but to pretend Dallas has 0 chance of beating them is just lunacy.
Unfortunately, there are a bunch of frontrunner type fans here, any hint of struggles, they immediately give up and wave the white flag.

Mark

Reaction score
I doubt very much that the Eagles - with a winner's mindset - GAF whether the Cowboys win or lose, unless they're playing each other.

Mannix

Reaction score
No, that's YOU! Always talking **** about the Cowboys while praising the Eagles? Yeah, you're a bonafied Eagles troll, and everyone can see it!

Go on...get! Go follow the team where you heart is content.
Are you for real? I pray nightly for every Eagle player to tear both their ACL and MCL. If you can read and decipher, you would understand that I consistently praise Howie Roseman and their front office. BTW….how did you get into your schools library so late at nite to still be on the computer?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I doubt very much that the Eagles - with a winner's mindset - GAF whether the Cowboys win or lose, unless they're playing each other.
So do you believe the Cowboys actually GAF whether the Eagles win or lose either?

Are you a fan of the Cowboys or Eagles?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They are frauds, get every break and get all the calls go their way! Unfortunately they clinched the division with this win
They haven’t officially clinched anything, but it’s going to be hard to overtake them.