Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Swagger

Reaction score
AmariChill, do you realize that Cousins, nor Garapolo; are on bad teams? Do you realize that better teams, usually have better records? Do you realize, how foolish, some your comments are concerning Dak? Where were Dak's trash stats his first three years?
Completely disagree. AmariChill is merely highlighting very valid points.

People bang on about Prescott's individual stats and how the offense was ranked #1.

AmariChill has made very valid points in trying to open peoples' eyes.

Prescott and the offense put up 10 points vs the Saints, 22 points vs the Jets, 9 points vs the Patriots, 15 points vs the Bills, 24 points vs the Bears and 9 points vs the Eagles.

Those are truly HORRIFIC numbers given the resources pumped into the offense and how many perennial all-pros we have on the O-Line plus running back in Elliott.

It's embarrassing yet people still bang on about Prescott's stats because he piled them up against the poor teams when they were at their weakest during the season.

OPEN YOUR EYES - don't be so dense people. It's embarrassing.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Actually, Brees and I think Wilson now have more wins than Dak since he entered the league, so you’re wrong there. Also, he didn’t have a winning season this season. 8-8 does not qualify as a winning season IMO.

Kirk Cousins was on the Commanders for much of his career. No one can succeed there. Your precious Dak would be ever worse there than he is here. Give him a break. Who truly succeeds in Washington with Snyder at the head? Dak has been given everything he need so to succeed besides maybe an elite HC and he continues to falter.

Name one game this year for Jimmy G where he threw garbage TD’s. His team has never been so far behind to the point where he has to throw garbage TD’s.

Cousins has only had 1-2 games (likely against the Packers) where he may have had a garbage time TD or 2. Compare that to Dak’s 3-4 games with garbage TD’s because he couldn’t score when we were down 7-3 against the Packers, then 14-3 against the Packers. Then 21-3 against the Packers. Or 14-7 against the Bears. Then 21-7 against the Bears.

Like I said though, you’ll see the light if/when we overpay Dak. Just a matter of time....
I never said it was a winning record, I said he has never had a losing season which is 100 percent fact no matter how much you want to run around the bush.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah because I can say whatever I want Cowboys related on this thread.

Actually, you can say whatever the moderators allow. That you're threatening to report people is cute.

This thread had nothing to do with the Cowboys yet we have a handful of people who turn every thread into a Dak thread, saying the same things over and over again.

Yeah, I know, the ignore function. Consider it done.

gmb1

Reaction score
Seems like Kittle knows they're facing Green Bay :rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2-5 then...I wasn't sure like I said.

It's a team sport anyway and that includes coaches...don't forget! :)
Aye I don't know what the Rams were I was literally asking lol. I could've looked it up but I know when we played them they had a better record than us. It is what it is. Rams and Eagles both proved not to be very good teams regardless of record. I wouldn't feel any different about Dak had he beaten the Vikings or Patriots. Decent teams but nothing to be that excited about. Saints at home would've been a solid win.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Actually, you can say whatever the moderators allow. That you're threatening to report people is cute.

This thread had nothing to do with the Cowboys yet we have a handful of people who turn every thread into a Dak thread.

Yeah, I know, the ignore function. Consider it done.

Actually, incorrect. America’s Cowboy called me a troll and got benched. You can’t say what you want, contrary to common belief around here. Nice try though. Last I checked, I can talk about Dak wherever I’d like on this forum. It is the Cowboys forum after all. What’s stopping me? Thanks for using the button for its intended purpose. Please inform your friends.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak slobberers rarely update their talking points; they just keep churning them out while being blissfully unaware of the reality around them. Just like there are many nimrods on here who still think that Dak was #1 in every QB category and didn’t check the stats after Week 3 to see the many QBs who passed him up, including both Cousins and Garoppolo.

Meanwhile sufferers of Dak Derangement Syndrome have to turn every thread into a Dak thread, even a playoff game between the 49ers and Vikings. :rolleyes:

BIGS87

Reaction score
The Niners won this game with a stout defense and great running game... no reason why the cowboys can’t have a great running game like that, we just need to build up our defense. Get a monster front 7! Be able to put pressure on opposing qbs with just 4 guys rushing! Try to fill the holes through free agency and then draft BAP

gmb1

Reaction score
Meanwhile sufferers of Dak Derangement Syndrome have to turn every thread into a Dak thread, even a playoff game between the 49ers and Vikings. :rolleyes:
Pretty funny. It's not like the Cowboys have a game coming up soon. :laugh:

starfan1

Reaction score
He's overrated to me but to get him for a 2nd round pick was a nice come up. No brainer move. Allowed for them to address their needs in other rounds as opposed to drafting a quarterback in the 1st round.

That’s a solid team there with an ok qb. That’s really the recipe for Dallas as well Dak don’t need to be elite fix the middle of defense and shore up the back you have a chance at playoff success and of course getting rid of Garrett helps

I’d ignore some of the knucklehead Dak haters in this thread but they can be comical spewing the garbage they do

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Hey everyone, remember in the heady afterglow of the Rams win, when more than a few fans on this forum were eagerly awaiting a chance for the Cowboys to "expose" the overrated Niners?

One fan mocked me for saying they were a legit team and said SF doesn't "scare anyone".

Good grief. :lmao: