Divisional Round Saturday Game Thread

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Did you see Dak in 2017? Early 2018 Dak before he got another WR? Also, I said this once and I’ll say it again. I don’t give a crap about stats. The only stat I care about is winning. And Dak doesn’t step up to the plate in times we need most for this stat. Yards? Who cares. TD’s? Who cares. I could care less about Jackson’s stats. But I look at him play. He’s clutch. He runs when he needs to. Decision making is great. Same for Mahomes. Makes the throw he needs to make more often than not. If they had less TD’s than Dak, I’d still take them over Dak over the simple fact that they make big plays in big games. They make big plays despite now always having elite weapons around them. Mahomes has a bad defense yet he’s still great. Wilson carries his team almost every year. Watson has a bad O-line but still dominates. Dak? Nope. Crumbles at the first sign of pressure. First injury on offense.
Stats and numbers don’t care about your feelings. Go weep somewhere else.

Swagger

Reaction score
All I care about is this team winning important, close games, and ultimately contending for a Superbowl.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I wasn’t one of them folks and I’ve only seen the niners a few times this year but they do look solid

Minnesota Oline made them look like 85 bears though something we couldn’t do. I remember the talk leading up to Vikings week how we had hoped DLaw and Quinn could do what the niners did today

SF defense is no joke.

They are good at every level. And their multi prong rushing attack just wears you down

That's a really good football team

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In 2016 we had a Superbowl calibre roster.

The offensive line was the strongest line I have seen from any team over the past five years. It was truly magnificent and would have made Brian Hoyer look like a pro bowler.

Prescott generally struggled in 2017, especially when he couldn't lean on Elliott.

Prescott was ok in 2018, he was so so but if you put Andy Dalton in the same situation over the past four seasons he would have very similar results to Dak Prescott.

Prescott was poor against good teams in 2019. In reality, Prescott did not elevate the team in ANY game to actually win.

Over the four years, I genuinely cannot think of any games that we won where I thought, fair play Prescott really got it done for us. He was the reason why we won against a good team. Even the wins over the Packers and Steelers in 2016 were on Zeke not Prescott. If you want to give Prescott props for handing the ball off and not bobbling the hand off then fair play, I will give you that.

I, for one, will not diminish any of Dak's first four years, due to the team being bad this year. I also do not fault him for having a bad coaching staff game planning. I do blame him for not having a killer mentality, on the football field.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
40,41...? Let’s take a look back to the best QB’s in the league. Mahomes wasn’t here in 2016, so he doesn’t count for the metric. Garappolo was in NE for 2016. Wasn’t a starter. Got injured in 2018, so he was disqualified. Jackson was a rookie last season, so we can’t count his wins since 2016. Same for Watson. All of these QB’s I listed don’t even get the chance to be compared to Dak since 2016 because of injury, age, or team.

Let’s compare the amount of wins this year since we’re comparing wins, eh? Who has more? Watson. Mahomes. Goff. Wentz. Josh Allen. Cousins. Need I go on?
No bias there clown. Let's only take 1 season and look at those stats because if we use Daks wins in other seasons it doesn't look good for y'all BS agenda.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Agreed. After they took over our stadium, we don't have room to be throwing shots at their fanbase. That was embarrassing too.
Yep

We’re #1 in Revenue. America’s Team. Who really gives a crap but a bunch of Homers around the country who abandoned their local or regional team. Lol

Eightneight

Reaction score
I can renew my hate for the niners but they’ve been awful for so long I quit hating them

eagles have much more of my scorn sand the packers and Steelers
My hate goes back many decades for that team. It's actually kinda painful to sit here and watch how fast they turned their organization around while we wallowed in mediocrity. It burns me up.

Gaede

Reaction score
Did you see Dak in 2017? Early 2018 Dak before he got another WR? Also, I said this once and I’ll say it again. I don’t give a crap about stats. The only stat I care about is winning. And Dak doesn’t step up to the plate in times we need most for this stat. Yards? Who cares. TD’s? Who cares. I could care less about Jackson’s stats. But I look at him play. He’s clutch. He runs when he needs to. Decision making is great. Same for Mahomes. Makes the throw he needs to make more often than not. If they had less TD’s than Dak, I’d still take them over Dak over the simple fact that they make big plays in big games. They make big plays despite now always having elite weapons around them. Mahomes has a bad defense yet he’s still great. Wilson carries his team almost every year. Watson has a bad O-line but still dominates. Dak? Nope. Crumbles at the first sign of pressure. First injury on offense.

If wins was the sole metric that defined a QB, I think Dak would still come out on top vs. Jimmy G and Kirk. Haven't looked up the numbers, but...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah because I can say whatever I want Cowboys related on this thread. Dak is the QB. He’s not free from criticism. You, however, continue to pick on me, call me a troll, and go around claiming “you like to talk about me” on this forum. Last I checked, every time I comment on a forum, you turn it into an “AmariChill hate thread”. So you’re not much better besides the fact that this is a Cowboys forum. What’d you expect? Everyone to agree with you? Sorry if I don’t think Dak is the God QB you think he is. Oh wait, I’m not sorry. :laugh:. If/When Dak is paid, you’ll eat crow and see just how much he handcuffs this team. Especially when Zeke declines as he ages, and when we can’t afford talent around him. And when his O-line declines as they age, etc. Enjoy your fantasy. I won’t be replying to you anymore tonight. Call me a troll one more time and you’ll get reported. Thanks :thumbup:.
Whatever. Hate on. It’s what you do best.

Swagger

Reaction score
40,41...? Let’s take a look back to the best QB’s in the league. Mahomes wasn’t here in 2016, so he doesn’t count for the metric. Garappolo was in NE for 2016. Wasn’t a starter. Got injured in 2018, so he was disqualified. Jackson was a rookie last season, so we can’t count his wins since 2016. Same for Watson. All of these QB’s I listed don’t even get the chance to be compared to Dak since 2016 because of injury, age, or team.

Let’s compare the amount of wins this year since we’re comparing wins, eh? Who has more? Watson. Mahomes. Goff. Wentz. Josh Allen. Cousins. Need I go on?

I think Jimmy G's record as a starting QB (given he was contending against the GOAT but let's blame him for not breaking in earlier) is 22-5 so not too shabby.

starfan1

Reaction score
My hate goes back many decades for that team. It's actually kinda painful to sit here and watch how fast they turned their organization around while we wallowed in mediocrity. It hurts man....it hurts.
Well it hasn’t been quick but they do have solid team

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You are the only one mentioning stats. You and your cohort cherry picking games, only prove your complete bias. This year the Dallas Cowboys stunk, as a whole. You and others keep pointing out stats.

Yeah. Cowboys stunk as a whole. However, besides turnovers, how the hell does defense and Special Teams stop the offense from scoring? Let’s look at the Packers game. It was 7-3. After the defense trots off the field, why didn’t Dak score? How about after he went 3 and out, the defense allowed another score, Dak failed again to score when offense went back on field, making the score 14-3. Same story when they went 21-3. Where was Dak in between these scoring drives for the Packers? Nowhere to be seen. Same as the Pats game. Same as the Bears game. Same as the Bills game. Same as the 2nd Philly game.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Tannehill.

To Dak's credit he did generate as many wins as trubisky....

Also Dak had as many wins as Duck Hodges and Mason Rudolph combined. So that's impressive right?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Stats and numbers don’t care about your feelings. Go weep somewhere else.

I’m not the one getting tagging everyone every 5 seconds because I disagree with someone's Opinions on Dak. You guys are the ones weeping and accusing me of turning this into a “Dak hate” thread lmao. The irony is strong.