DK Metcalf and blue hair?

RaZon

Reaction score
Pete Carroll is on his last legs .

Imagine Pete Carroll roaming the sideline with blue hair, trust me.....just hair.....won't work.

after the game...

reporter....hey Pete, ah, what's up with the blue hair?
Pete....hey, it's just hair.

Yeah, right.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Imagine Pete Carroll roaming the sideline with blue hair, trust me.....just hair.....won't work.

after the game...

reporter....hey Pete, ah, what's up with the blue hair?
Pete....hey, it's just hair.

Yeah, right.

lol

RonWashington

Reaction score
The word is out on Metcalf. You can get to him emotionally and he flips out. He practically challenged Lattimore the Saints CB to a duel at midfield like Burr & Hamilton .

Last edited:

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you're ok with your daughter showing up with some dude with blue hair, right? And not really too concerned over how the public reacts to some blue haired guy in your employment, right?
You keep asking and I keep answering. To the first: sure, why would I care about his hair?
To the second: you've changed the question to "how the public reacts." When it comes to someone in my employ, it depends on whether the hair color would be detrimental to the performance of their job. If they're going to be playing on my NFL team, I don't care at all. If they're going to be selling sneakers to teenagers, I probably don't care. If they're going to be selling banking services to senior citizens, I probably do care (unless it's over the phone, in which case no problem).

RaZon

Reaction score
You keep asking and I keep answering. To the first: sure, why would I care about his hair?
To the second: you've changed the question to "how the public reacts." When it comes to someone in my employ, it depends on whether the hair color would be detrimental to the performance of their job. If they're going to be playing on my NFL team, I don't care at all. If they're going to be selling sneakers to teenagers, I probably don't care. If they're going to be selling banking services to senior citizens, I probably do care (unless it's over the phone, in which case no problem).

So you just don't care about hair at all pretty much, nothing to really concern yourself with, got it!

So, no problem, it's just hair....right?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt2qByWvO1oJ3ttTRKctKso8p975gjU4VU7g&usqp=CAU

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you just don't care about hair at all pretty much, nothing to really concern yourself with, got it!

So, no problem, it's just hair....right?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt2qByWvO1oJ3ttTRKctKso8p975gjU4VU7g&usqp=CAU
Why are you putting words in my mouth when I gave a very clear example in my reply of a case when I would care?

RaZon

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm?

dragon-ball-z-facts.jpg

RaZon

Reaction score
Why are you putting words in my mouth when I gave a very clear example in my reply of a case when I would care?

Hey, if blue hair is cool with you, so be it.

So you have a son who plays ball. The head coach for Trinity State makes a call, he wants your son to play for him, he has blue hair.

So, for you it's no problem just hair right?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So you have a son who plays ball. The head coach for Trinity State makes a call, he wants your son to play for him, he has blue hair.

Obviously you're simply not going to bother reading anything I write and are now trolling, so I'll be leaving this conversation now.

RaZon

Reaction score
Obviously you're simply not going to bother reading anything I write and are now trolling, so I'll be leaving this conversation now.

I get ya, you really don't worry much about hair color, it's a....so what no biggie.

Hell, a multi color look, so what.

DK-Metcalf.jpg

RonWashington

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has lost that club the dudes hair doesn’t matter when your getting into fights every game the opposition knows get under your skin your going to fight which leads to flags suspensions and your team getting one of its only threats tossed .

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Your obsession with this is unhealthy IMO.

RaZon

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has lost that club the dudes hair doesn’t matter when your getting into fights every game the opposition knows get under your skin your going to fight which leads to flags suspensions and your team getting one of its only threats tossed .

The hair thing sends a message that the guy can't conform to norms, Which we see with his play.

EST_1986

Reaction score
So you are hiring, cat across the desk sits there with blue hair, do ya hire him?

Daughter wants you meet her new boyfriend, so he walks in with blue hair, now is it cool?
I'm not going to belittle a person over their personal appearance so my daughters boyfriend walks in with blue hair, brown hair, no hair, its cool.

RaZon

Reaction score
I'm not going to belittle a person over their personal appearance so my daughters boyfriend walks in with blue hair, brown hair, no hair, its cool.

Brown hair, shaved look is cool. I draw the line at a guy who dyes his hair blue especially if he likes my daughter. He is telling the world he needs to be noticed, which sucks.

RaZon

Reaction score
its strange to be that obsessed with another persons personal appearance. I dont get it.

Obessed.....nay!!!

Curious what others think of a cat walking around with blue hair, yep, As we saw he got kicked out of the game, tried to sneak back in ad he has blue hair.

OBJ dies his hair, as we know a lot of problems.

When a guy has to look different that sends a message....I need your attention.....which is what weaklings play.

Cool?

merman-colorful-beard-hair-dye-men-trend-15__605.jpg