DK Metcalf and blue hair?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Obessed.....nay!!!

Curious what others think of a cat walking around with blue hair, yep, As we saw he got kicked out of the game, tried to sneak back in ad he has blue hair.

OBJ dies his hair, as we know a lot of problems.

When a guy has to look different that sends a message....I need your attention.....which is what weaklings play.

Cool?

merman-colorful-beard-hair-dye-men-trend-15__605.jpg

I dont care. I do not obsess on others people's personal preferences, especially other men as a homosexual male, I just dont get the obsession. DK and whoever those blue haired guy in the photo can be whoever they want to be without someone like you belittling them.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Brown hair, shaved look is cool. I draw the line at a guy who dyes his hair blue especially if he likes my daughter. He is telling the world he needs to be noticed, which sucks.
Red hair with purple dots, I could not care less. Who are you to be the judge of what makes someone else feel comfortable.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Obessed.....nay!!!

Curious what others think of a cat walking around with blue hair, yep, As we saw he got kicked out of the game, tried to sneak back in ad he has blue hair.

OBJ dies his hair, as we know a lot of problems.

When a guy has to look different that sends a message....I need your attention.....which is what weaklings play.

Cool?

merman-colorful-beard-hair-dye-men-trend-15__605.jpg
In reality nobody needs more attention than you and your daily wacky posts

RaZon

Reaction score
I dont care. I do not obsess on others people's personal preferences, especially other men as a homosexual male, I just dont get the obsession. DK and whoever those blue haired guy in the photo can be whoever they want to be without someone like you belittling them.

Why do we have photos of guys with blue hair?

RaZon

Reaction score
In reality nobody needs more attention than you and your daily wacky posts

Let's see....

Jonathan Taylor
Deebo Samuels
100 Yard Dash

....wacky?????

Dude, i get far FAR more attention on track/music forums, so....wrong!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Let's see....

Jonathan Taylor
Deebo Samuels
100 Yard Dash

....wacky?????

Dude, i get far FAR more attention on track/music forums, so....wrong!
But you’re constantly seeking strangers attention and recognition

RaZon

Reaction score
Red hair with purple dots, I could not care less. Who are you to be the judge of what makes someone else feel comfortable.

Dude, you have any idea how many things are illegal,.......that someone else feels comfortable.....with?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Did I take those photos, ah.....nope, so tell me why do we have photos with guys with blue hair, well?
I can’t get into your wacky train or thought so I don’t get what you’re meaning. There’s pictures of people with all types of hair, you just have a weird obsession.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Dude, you have any idea how many things are illegal,.......that someone else feels comfortable.....with?
Blue hair is illegal? Or are you trying to equate someone’s personal choice with hair to mass murder?

RaZon

Reaction score
I can’t get into your wacky train or thought so I don’t get what you’re meaning. There’s pictures of people with all types of hair, you just have a weird obsession.

Work with me....

Why was that photo of blue hair/blue beard even taken, yep.....not the norm....you really don't get this?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Work with me....

Why was that photo of blue hair/blue beard even taken, yep.....not the norm....you really don't get this?
I see photos of brown haired, brown beaded and brown eyes guys taken, blonde hair blue eyes guys photos get taken. Are none of them normal?