Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yep and rushed with Jaylon and the final nail in the new 5-year going nowhere coffin for our Cowboys and the cherry on the cake is when he gives Dak his deal.....Jerry Jones BEST GM in the NFL!!!! Heee Hawwww

I've said all along, what are we trying to keep together? These guys haven't won anything yet it's "pay the man" and "how are we going to replace him" when one of them wants paid.

Jerry is making his second investment in good, not great, of the 21st century. Then we'll spend the offseason talking about how THIS year things will be different. :rolleyes:

T-RO

Reaction score

I like DeMarcus and approve his message.

And I'm getting quite a kick out of the loser fans who have a problem w/this. Little boy fans whine and jump ship so easy.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Amusing....my thoughts on Rod,and he refuses to budge from the road. Well,they are going to play better than that and win some games,but it’s not changing a thing at the end. Mr big shot up there... SF is a defense to ride a playoff train on...ours is a reg season shuttle bus with a plastic bag of party favors along the way. This is the third time I’ve watched SF build and rebuild a good defense at half the effort Dallas has used in creating bad ones.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Stop the Hot Boyz moniker. Not that I don't like the name but your defense is garbage and does not deserve a nickname. That is reserved for very good defenses ala Steel Curtain, Doomsday, Purple People Eaters, Legion Of Boom, Monsters Of The Midway.

Just shut up and go make plays. You have been terrible this season.

Zordon

Reaction score
Kinda hard to "steal Goff's soul" if you never lay a finger on him.

The 90s Cowboys talked, but backed it up.
Those teams were full of grown *** men. Talked the talk and walked the walk. Don't get that vibe with this current group.

F4PXXAL25J5QLEDHBTRROKGXOU.jpg

kavika-pittman-larry-allen-tony-tolbert-erik-williams-darren-benson_pg_600.jpg

Zordon

Reaction score
Seems he reads the press. Gets his feelings hurt easily. Best way to silence the criticism is to produce.
He read his twitter feed after the game and got a little sensitive from all the fans that have been calling him out on there.