Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

BHendri5

Reaction score
That’s how I feel about all the fickle little cry baby fans!!! Garrett sucks, Zeke sucks, Dak sucks, Cooper sucks, Jerry sucks, Connor Williams sucks, Awuzie sucks, the defense sucks, Maher sucks, well I do agree with the Maher sucks we need a good dependable kicker.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That’s how I feel about all the fickle little cry baby fans!!! Garrett sucks, Zeke sucks, Dak sucks, Cooper sucks, Jerry sucks, Connor Williams sucks, Awuzie sucks, the defense sucks, Maher sucks, well I do agree with the Maher sucks we need a good dependable kicker.
And,,, I'm still pretty partial to the fact of knowing that Zeke really does sucko_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
then you’re just an idiot. Because only an idiot or someone that has no clue would say something so stupid
Copy,,, although, most who know me, front load that broadly applied label ,with the precursor of "unpredictable" or the more commonly utilized "scarry",,, yet, seeing's as to the all encompassing extent of opinionated dumb*$$ residing within yer' jaw popping mush mouth,,, I can easily understand o_O

Cmac

Reaction score
I ain't ridin' with no one that can't tell the brake pedal from the gas pedal.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Jeez. This team is so confident after the run last year. I like the confidence but I don’t want them to think they can just turn it on and try harder when they need. They are beating up the weak team and not playing down to them but not playing there best against better teams..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Here's a good one 'D-Law'!

Either earn the money you're being paid or give it back!

How's that work for ya?
:thumbup:
Of course he still isn’t 100% from surgery. But he played through it last year. Hold off the surgery to get paid and not show up. I was afraid this would happen. I never expected 25 sacks from him. But he will not earn the money.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course he still isn’t 100% from surgery. But he played through it last year. Hold off the surgery to get paid and not show up. I was afraid this would happen. I never expected 25 sacks from him. But he will not earn the money.

I'd be more forgiving if he simply shut his mouth.

He talks too much.

Especially right after doing nothing and he and his 'Rushmen' teammates getting their *** kicked.

Shut up and be better at your job before you go on attacking anyone else.

It's called accountability, and like self awareness, this fool doesn't have nearly enough of it.