The defense is great
The QB is great
The OC is great
The HC is great
The FO is great
Team is full of talent
Team plays hard and plays great

BUT

somehow, some way, inexplicably, they manage to lose against good teams time and time again

:muttley:

Resident forum cheerleader

comical_crazy_daffy_dallas_cowboy_cheerleader_nfl_team_fan-1-200x250.jpeg

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'd be more forgiving if he simply shut his mouth.

He talks too much.

Especially right after doing nothing and he and his 'Rushmen' teammates getting their *** kicked.

Shut up and be better at your job before you go on attacking anyone else.

It's called accountability, and like self awareness, this fool doesn't have nearly enough of it.
You didn’t realize when you have 100 million that you don’t have to have accountability or sense. And can say what ever you want. Not sure what year we can get out of this contract but we will.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
100 million dollar moron , and you can attribute that to the good ol jones boys !

You seem to be pretty good at putting words in my mouth. How's about speaking for yourself and leaving me out of it?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You didn’t realize when you have 100 million that you don’t have to have accountability or sense. And can say what ever you want. Not sure what year we can get out of this contract but we will.

That seems a pretty good way of putting it. I'm sure Jerry and son expected more than what they've seen so far out of that agreement. I've lost a lot of respect for Demarcus Lawrence by way of his actions lately.

Here's hoping he'll see fit to give something in return for a fortune that was awarded to him with expectations of something more in return. Hopefully, that might be forthcoming at some point in the future. Right now, it's looking like grand theft.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like DeMarcus and approve his message.

And I'm getting quite a kick out of the loser fans who have a problem w/this. Little boy fans whine and jump ship so easy.

Sure. Look like a fool.

Player disappoints and "whines" for the world to see, and you blame the fans.

Hang your head.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can they stop letting offenses drive the ball up and down the field on them. And can they start to prevent RBs from easily gashing them with the run over and over again.

If they start to do these things then more Cowboys fans will get on board with supporting this defense.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
he ran is mouth in the playoffs last year and was M.I.A. IN THE PLAYOFF GAME at the Rams. I swear, this culture in Dallas is all a bunch of front runners that are all fluff but no action.
On a larger note, doesn't it really explain the NFL as a whole? Bunch of mouth runners and entitlement seekers. The nfl product is steadily moving downward.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Judging from his tweets, Demarcus sure sounds like he rides the same train that Taco Charlton took!

Evidently, entitlement and an alarming lack of accountability is alive and well in them. And so it goes!

I'll hope he gets his act together and realizes that he owes something in return for that given him. :oops:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Can they stop letting offenses drive the ball up and down the field on them. And can they start to prevent RBs from easily gashing them with the run over and over again.

If they start to do these things then more Cowboys fans will get on board with supporting this defense.

The interior of this defense flat out stinks!!!!!

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
C'mon, D-Law. Even you know all of the criticism is valid.

Your vaunted run defense is getting murdered by JAGs and you haven't recorded a sack in a playoff game since 2014. And you got paid 100M to rush the damn passer.

silvrNblue

Reaction score

hey, we can all appreciate QB pressures, this D pressured ole Rodgers to... and he STILL burned them for 31 points. Where are the take aways? 1 INT in the last 5 games pretty much says it all... this D is hot garbage, and until they start putting it on the field in plays made, this is just more meaning less dribble from a guy no fan even knows is on the field....

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the jones cowboys have shown the last two games against some of the better team what u can pretty much expect from them they have pretty have had the butts handed to them in both games regardless of score they were out played outcoached been that way since the rams game last season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Interestingly, his tweet now has 10K likes.....kinda a different take from quite a few posters here.

starfan1

Reaction score
Not gonna lie Dlaw isnt exactly my favorite player on this team but ill cheer for him on Sunday but dud talks tall garbage