Twitter: Dlaw: Either ride with us, or get out the way

Verdict

Reaction score
I've said all along, what are we trying to keep together? These guys haven't won anything yet it's "pay the man" and "how are we going to replace him" when one of them wants paid.

Jerry is making his second investment in good, not great, of the 21st century. Then we'll spend the offseason talking about how THIS year things will be different. :rolleyes:

A significant number of the posters here think everyone should get paid whatever they want because Jerry has a big boat. Of course they are some of the most uneducated people on the board but even a window licker has the right to his or her uninformed opinion.

johneric8

Reaction score
I honestly don't see Dlaw as worth that contract based off of his attitude quite honestly... Chalk it up as another boneheaded decision by Jerry Jones.

Verdict

Reaction score
got his $ , this was a concern also how he disappears at the end of the year, maybe he decided to take the beginning off.

Might as well get started with the offseason during the season if you are Tank. I mean he’s got his money. Now he can go hang out with Dez.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Either stop the run or get out of the way. Right now they've been getting out of the way plenty

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
got his $ , this was a concern also how he disappears at the end of the year, maybe he decided to take the beginning off.

I, and I think many others, would be far less critical if he just shut up and worked to get better. It's bad enough watching disappointing play, but to then talk afterwards is aggravating.

Since the Rams beat-down last year, it's clear that guys like Lawrence are totally lacking in self awareness. Get your tail handed to you, and still talk. Dumb.

Wood

Reaction score

Has "hotboy" made a play this year that was meaningful? Lets look at how players Dallas have recently extended have performed:

1. Tank - shell of former self.
2. Jaylon Smith - reverted back to rookie year poor angles/instincts.
3. Zeke - does this guy break off long runs anymore. I think he will but hasn't shown it yet this year.
4. L. Collins - now has back problems.
5. Zach Martin - Chronic back problems
6. T. Frederick - still recovering from rare disease.

That is not a ringing endorsement for players who get extended.

Brax

Reaction score
I, and I think many others, would be far less critical if he just shut up and worked to get better. It's bad enough watching disappointing play, but to then talk afterwards is aggravating.

Since the Rams beat-down last year, it's clear that guys like Lawrence are totally lacking in self awareness. Get your tail handed to you, and still talk. Dumb.
Talk is cheap , backing it up is something different......

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

damage-control.jpg