DLaw laying down DLaw

lostar2009

Reaction score
Why isn't this kid looking for Eli autograph? He really didn't want DLaw autograph. Probably was the first famous player he saw and wanted the ink. If he was a DLaw fan he would have on a Cowboys jersey.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I don't think Tank is a bad person for this, but he handled it the wrong way. Just don't say anything. I get it, you just played a game and you want to leave. No need to trash the kid. He just wanted an autograph. He probably is a huge football fan and saw a pro-bowler. If I was 10 and saw Saquon leaving a Dallas game I'd want an autograph too. Even though Dallas is my team I grew up a Peyton Manning fan. I met him one time while I was wearing a Zeke jersey. My buddy, from New England, wore a Tom Brady jersey. Peyton just joked about it and signed an autograph and took a picture with us. We are adults too. That's the difference between Peyton and Tank. Bottom line: Just keep walking and don't say anything.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think Tank is a bad person for this, but he handled it the wrong way. Just don't say anything. I get it, you just played a game and you want to leave. No need to trash the kid. He just wanted an autograph. He probably is a huge football fan and saw a pro-bowler. If I was 10 and saw Saquon leaving a Dallas game I'd want an autograph too. Even though Dallas is my team I grew up a Peyton Manning fan. I met him one time while I was wearing a Zeke jersey. My buddy, from New England, wore a Tom Brady jersey. Peyton just joked about it and signed an autograph and took a picture with us. We are adults too. That's the difference between Peyton and Tank. Bottom line: Just keep walking and don't say anything.
wellsaid

Rayman70

Reaction score
speaking of autographs. My son who I mentioned earlier,whom is in the military..sent me a package...I just opened it a minute ago. It was 2 autographed NFL JERSEYS/ONE college jersey! Bob Lilly HOF 80'..Original.Blue away Jersey, White Home jersey signed By Cliff Harris...and a Texas Longhorn Home burnt orange # 20 signed EARL CAMPBELL!! I am stunned. :omg:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
speaking of autographs. My son who I mentioned earlier,whom is in the military..sent me a package...I just opened it a minute ago. It was 2 autographed NFL JERSEYS/ONE college jersey! Bob Lilly HOF 80'..Original.Blue away Jersey, White Home jersey signed By Cliff Harris...and a Texas Longhorn Home burnt orange # 20 signed EARL CAMPBELL!! I am stunned. :omg:
Awesome gifts!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Never know though, that could’ve converted the kid into a Cowboys fan. Never know. :star:
I met Dennis Johnson as a preteen,while he was renting a Ryder Truck. Played for the Celtics but it was the offseason and he actually lived in socal...where I did. It changed my life..I became a Celtic fan on the spot. He was such a gracious dude.. AT THE TIME I HAD A LAKER HAT ON. He didn't flinch and signed a paper for me,took a picture with me,shook my hand and we talked football actually for a half hour lol.. Been a lifelong Boston Celtics fan as a result of that. ITS TO YOUR POINT. Good post.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
They did that hoping he would do what he did so they could sell the video.....

SO

Your team lost kid btw I want you to know your team lost bad and your QB is garbage and your parents are bad people and get a job before you ask for a autograph your grades suck your not tall enough for the NBA kid try soccer

JK it was cause you’re not a fan I assume

Last edited: