Do not resign Dak

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@khiladi & @PAPPYDOG ...

Which one of you broke forum rules and started a 2nd active account? :muttley:

Just like **** Germany......ban all the non-believers of the Dak....ya man why dont you spend some money and contribute to the site and become a zone supporter ....put your money where your mouth is???
Nah all you Dak-Loves support only Dak I guess....

CWR

Reaction score
Just like **** Germany......ban all the non-believers of the Dak....ya man why dont you spend some money and contribute to the site and become a zone supporter ....put your money where your mouth is???

Yeah spend 5 bucks and you can spew out all sorts of trash justifiably. Anyone blaming Dak for tonights loss is slow.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah spend 5 bucks and you can spew out all sorts of trash justifiably. Anyone blaming Dak for tonights loss is slow.

5 bucks.....bet you spend 100 bucks if Dak could have 4 passing TD in one game......anyway you Dak-Loves are all here daily selling Dak and Ive noticed that none of you are supporters of this site....you not only believe in a inept QB but you guys spend money the way Dak passes....dinks and dunks....:laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Plan on gladly becoming a Zone supporter.

Will that temper your Dak hatred?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plan on gladly becoming a Zone supporter.

Will that temper your Dak hatred?

You become a supporter and let Dak temper my non-belief in him with his actions on the field.....
P.S. Hate insults us and Dak as you guys use it like a baby takes to candy.....

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's so cheap, probably only donates $4. 1 dollar per week of having to deal with his venom. lol
What I spend is none of your business....but you and rest of the DAK-Sellers are getting a free ride Trolling for a Grade D QB daily here.....enough bud its not working .....as our fans have intelligence and know a Lemon when they see one....

CWR

Reaction score
5 bucks.....bet you spend 100 bucks if Dak could have 4 passing TD in one game......anyway you Dak-Loves are all here daily selling Dak and Ive noticed that none of you are supporters of this site....you not only believe in a inept QB but you guys spend money the way Dak passes....dinks and dunks....:laugh:

You're drunk go to bed Pappy. A very large majority of Cowboy fans in general are capable of seeing Dak for what he is and hoping we can continue to develop him and make him better.

Its only a select few loud mouths on here that are super one sided. Congrats on being amongst them.

Nav22

Reaction score
Except he's never even sniffed the title 'great'.. but to each their own. Lets revist this next season.
There’s nothing to revisit. LOL look at your username!

You’ve already made up your mind. “Get rid of Dak!”

You’ll be ridiculed for years and years like the mouth-breathing Romo bashers were. I’m proud to be your first.

getridofdak

Reaction score
There’s nothing to revisit. LOL look at your username!

You’ve already made up your mind. “Get rid of Dak!”

You’ll be ridiculed for years and years like the mouth-breathing Romo bashers were. I’m proud to be your first.

If and this is a very big doubtful IF.. Dak ever turns out the way some people think he is 'great' i'll own up to it.. but the sky is blue.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What I spend is none of your business....but you and rest of the DAK-Sellers are getting a free ride Trolling for a Grade D QB daily here.....enough bud its not working .....as our fans have intelligence and know a Lemon when they see one....
"Our fans"? You mean... you, khiladi and a handful at most few? :laugh:

Btw, why aren't you barking at your pal @khiladi and the rest of your handful groupies to become financial supporters as well?

Cat catch your tongue??? I can't believe it! PappyDog has a weak spot and is silenced by his Hate-A-Bunchers! :omg:

:laugh:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're drunk go to bed Pappy. A very large majority of Cowboy fans in general are capable of seeing Dak for what he is and hoping we can continue to develop him and make him better.

Its only a select few loud mouths on here that are super one sided. Congrats on being amongst them.

More than a selected few who dare to go against you Dak-Bully's who are trying to make this site the DAK-ZONE.....

getridofdak

Reaction score
at the end of the day, i'd love to be proved wrong.. nothing more I'd like to see than a SB ring.. I honestly do not think Dak can deliever on that. To many inconsistencies and mediocrities over the years.

Zman5

Reaction score
What's it with these troll posts/threads by people with less than 50 posts? Did all the Dak haters get new troll accounts?

Funny seeing posts about how Dak didn't get it done and a good QB would have done better even with a bad defense.

Andrew Luck must not be a real good QB. He played worse going against a bad defense.

landryscorner

Reaction score
Rams outcoached the cowboys...STOP your #1 player (Zeke) and force your QB to beat you END of story. Dak sucks...watching the Chief's play and Mahommes makes me extremely jealous.