Do you Believe me about Vinny now??

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
zack said:
If I am not mistaken, no QB on the roster last night produced points.

And how many were scored against Az last year? How about NE? Tampa?

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Hostile why you acting like a moaning *****. Listen for of all you didnt win crap yet ok. Carter could get picked up by a team and still win the bet for me , so enough about this crap about you not getting payed. Secondly im half your age and I probably make ten times more money then you , this is clearly shown by your desperate need to collect a measly 100 bucks.

I got two more bets on the table , one bet is from everyone else that carter would throw more interpcetions then tds ....and one where Kj will have more yards then galloway with cowboy chris.

When the bet is officially over and Carter doesnt have a chance to qualify you'll get your money but its not over yet ...so stop whining like a little 12 year old and grow up

Come to think of it Mike....our bet is still on, and you are in wonderful shape as far as being the favorite to win the bet.

I bet you Carter would throw more INTs than TDs.

If Carter doesn't get picked up and doesn't play a down all year.....you win.

It's the only shot you had......him not playing at all, that is....

LMAO.....

Man are you lucky or what?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
EveryoneElse said:
Come to think of it Mike....our bet is still on, and you are in wonderful shape as far as being the favorite to win the bet.

I bet you Carter would throw more INTs than TDs.

If Carter doesn't get picked up and doesn't play a down all year.....you win.

It's the only shot you had......him not playing at all, that is....

LMAO.....

Man are you lucky or what?
If you lose to him will you just pay me? It might be the only way I get to feed my family. I only make 1/10th as much as a light bulb salesman. :D

Gonna be a bleak Christmas this year.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
If you lose to him will you just pay me? It might be the only way I get to feed my family. I only make 1/10th as much as a light bulb salesman. :D

Well I'll help you out Hos.

How about I keep 98% of everything I collect in your behalf and I'll send you the rest... would that be fair?

I just can't stand seeing a family suffer needlessly.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Hostile said:

LOL!!!!!

Sure thing Hoser.

Thats probably the best way to do it.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Your opinion can be 100% opposite of mine. I won't care. In fact, I prefer it truthfully. Just have some facts to back up your stance or get shot down.

You guys and your ideas that we only allow you to agree with us. Where do you get these ideas? If that was true I'd have banned MikeD17 instead of making a bet with him.

Don't ya think?
i say this because last nite i posted "the quincy carter call-in show" after the game. i did this with tongue firmly planted in cheek. tho my underlying intention was to suggest, to all firmly convinced that the dumping of carter was without negative impact, that the QB Situation was NOT so rosy after all - it was devoid of obscenity and certainly less inflammatory than the deluge of cocaine accusations you deem fit for inclusion. the post was promptly moved to "smack". so iran it up again. same result. you can ignore me or make a half-hearted attempt to backpedal. the mods don't have to agree with me, nor i them. but there is no excuse for squelching reasonably expressed opinion.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread has gone completely in the crapper. :D

Hos, you want me to call Vito? He can be anywhere in about 5 or 6 hours. Mr. light bulb guy will be in the dark in a New York minute. And his family will never know what happened to him.

Let that be a lesson to you young man! :D

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

Hos, you want me to call Vito? He can be anywhere in about 5 or 6 hours. Mr. light bulb guy will be in the dark in a New York minute. And his family will never know what happened to him.

It sure has

www.ratemypoo.com

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

Nah, then what would I have to gripe about?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
i say this because last nite i posted "the quincy carter call-in show" after the game. i did this with tongue firmly planted in cheek. tho my underlying intention was to suggest, to all firmly convinced that the dumping of carter was without negative impact, that the QB Situation was NOT so rosy after all - it was devoid of obscenity and certainly less inflammatory than the deluge of cocaine accusations you deem fit for inclusion. the post was promptly moved to "smack". so iran it up again. same result. you can ignore me or make a half-hearted attempt to backpedal. the mods don't have to agree with me, nor i them. but there is no excuse for squelching reasonably expressed opinion.
LMAO

Man, it is a no win situation. If we leave those threads on the Cowboys Zone people gripe because we allow people to openly bash him.

If we move them people gripe because we've "squelched opinion."

I think some people like being the oppressed victims of a cruel society.

OldMan

Reaction score
Lets not get our undies in a knot over what happened Saturday night. If you read what Bill said before the game you will understand part of what happened. First, he said he did not even have a game plan going into the game, which tells me he did not expect to win. He said he had about 80 players to look at (I don't know how many he looked at but it was quite a few.) He was looking at individual performances not team performance. Now some of those people got an x by their name so they may not get much time in practice this week. Some got a check so they may get more time and he will begin to look at team performance.
My rating of the game (as if anybody cares) is:
Vinny did a short drive but was rushed by the instability of the OL (Which was hampered by the moving in and out of players) and did look rusty. As a veteran, he can probably shake the rust off pretty quick.
Henson looked good, but made a mistake down at the goal line (Which can be blamed on the fact that he hasn't played much lately but needs to over come before he becomes the 1st string QB.)
Romo looked bad. If he doesn't improve quickly, I look for him to be waived and picked up on the PT if no one else picks him up. Then we may bring in another QB when the cuts start.
AB looked good. Crayton looked very good. If he keeps this up, it will be hard to keep him out of the final 53. McBriar(sp) punted very well. Jones showed a lot of promise and will probably be starting RB by opening game(if he continues to perform at the same level). All this is very promising. We actually gained about as many yards as the Texans but just made too many mistakes. Bill is very good at correcting mistakes and when some of these 80 or waived, our team will suddenly look better. Although it is too early to say Super Bowl or Toilet Bowl, I'm sticking with my 11-5 prediction. (I found Quincy's stash.) Everyone have a good night and remember God loves you, even if your mother doesn't.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MikeD17 said:
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5794

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Originally Posted by MikeD17 Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing. Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

If we ... had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Wait! This sounds like a rogue C'boy fan. Allow me to Give hime some advice...

It's really just a preseason game; and the first one at that! Slow down hoss!
Don;t panic yet -- you've got all season to do that!

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
MikeD17 said:
Im sorry but Vinny looked really crusty last night . Im telling you all right now were not going to do any better then 8-8 this year and thats very disappointing.

Vinny cant move at all and Henson should be giving the job right now to get ready for 2005. Henson did show me some really good things last night , I was impressed with his pocket presence alot.

Julius Jones is the real deal , this year were going to have to run him , lee and George to death .

If we had Carter this season we had a chance for the Superbowl , but with the crusty vinny , who will probably get hurt anyway 8-8.

Bring on 2005 with Henson ....

I agree with everything you said aside from the Quincy Carter can lead us to a Superbowl part